Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

girls- do you wish you were a size zero? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm a size 8-10 and I'm quite tall so I'm happy. Sometimes I think I look too thin though, which I hate, so I would hate myself as a size 4.

ReputationRep:
    im 10-12 atm, id ideally like to be a 10.
    NO WAY wud i want to be size 0.
    size 8 is the smallest id ever want to go.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe so many people said yes to this! I think it looks horrible. If you look like a skeleton - your too thin! I get that some people are naturally smaller, a friends of mine is and she looks fine, but I honestly think people look better when they have a bit of weight on them. Don't mean obese but like average. Figures are good.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    size 0 just isn't attrctive, not even in the slightest

ReputationRep:
    No, I'd love to be a size 6. UK size 4 for a 5'8 girl would look weird imo.

ReputationRep:
    WRONG FORUM.

ReputationRep:
    size zero is ******* disgusting, nothing attractive about it at all

ReputationRep:
    If it suited me, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. If there was a button which made me instantly model skinny with no implications whatsoever then I would possibly consider it.

Size 0 in reality is starving yourself and depriving your body of essential so and sos. My skin, hair and teeth will be wrecked, I'd increase my risk of a heart attack by age 30 and I'd feel like **** 24/7; and for what? So that people can see my ribs jutting out? No thanks

-loveshercurves-

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

But depends if you're natural skinny, how tall you are etc...

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    WRONG FORUM.

sorry! which forum should i have posted this in? i thought health/fitness was the most appropriate one!

ReputationRep:
    trust me OP you would not want to be 'size zero'. i suppose it depends how tall you are, if you're short i guess it wouldn't look so bad, but being taller i hated it. i felt unhealthy and looked terrible in photos and everything, really lanky. being size 8 you feel way more attractive and it's still pretty slim!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by SMed)
    WRONG FORUM.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    No man in his right mind would ever find size 0 attractive, so i really have no idea why everyone wants to be a size 0. Its just disgusting imo.

ReputationRep:
    No, I definately don't want to be a size 0. I'd like to be slimmer but not that thin.

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone wish to be a skeleton? Wow some people are ****** up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilly87)
    trust me OP you would not want to be 'size zero'. i suppose it depends how tall you are, if you're short i guess it wouldn't look so bad, but being taller i hated it. i felt unhealthy and looked terrible in photos and everything, really lanky. being size 8 you feel way more attractive and it's still pretty slim!!

im only 5'1, currently a size 6-8 but my shortness makes me look fatfatfat. and i love food too much to get any smaller! haha. i proper wish i was though.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    No. I felt ill and disgusting when I was size 6, I can't imagine being the next size down. Bones are not attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I fitted into some size 0 clothes at the start of college :emo:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.