Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    basically for those of us who want to escape

where too

and

for what reasons ? ?

ReputationRep:
    Where: Australia or N America (English speaking countries preferably).
    Why: Crime & injustice in Britain, crap weather.

ReputationRep:
    America But isn't there a higher crime rate there than in the UK?! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I am happy to stay in Britain.

If I had to move I'd go to Canada because all the Canadian people I have ever met have been wonderful and lovely. They have braille on their bank notes, too , which I think makes them excellent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie0914)

If I had to move I'd go to Canada because all the Canadian people I have ever met have been wonderful and lovely. They have braille on their bank notes, too , which I think makes them excellent.
    You could have easily have met some really **** ones though.

ReputationRep:
    canada or australia. canada because its beautiful and the people seem lovely, australia because the people are so laid back, the weather is gorgeous, the scenary is lush.. im bored of rain rain and more rain!

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to go to Britain, wanna swap ?

ReputationRep:
    Italy

Family out there
    I look Italian
    **** weather in Britain
    **** culture in South Wales
    I could continue

ReputationRep:
    One day I'd love to live somewhere in Europe . I think most European countries are awesome, really. And German and Finnish cultures and people are great.

Edit: And the languages, of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Why: Crime & injustice in Britain
    Yeah, I hear they don't have that in other countries.

US.

Unconstrained government can suck it. Also, who doesn't love a citizen body that isn't irrationally afraid of boomsticks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie0914)

That's because their bank notes are the same size.
    Ours aren't, so it's just as easy for blind people to tell the difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Yeah, I hear they don't have that in other countries.
    I hear China and the middle east are pretty good on that front.

ReputationRep:
    USA, Canada or Australia.

Britain has gone downhill, thanks to Labour.

ReputationRep:
    New Zealand.

ReputationRep:
    There's nowhere else I'd rather be. I love England and the whole of Britain.
    And I've been to the US, Canada, Australia and many European countries... I truly love Britain the most. I can't actually understand people's reasons for moving unless they utter a small phrase beginning with 'Gordon' and ending with 'Brown', but fingers crossed he'll be gone with the next election.

ReputationRep:
    Most of you guys are such idiots. :rolleyes:

OMGOMG I want to go to America because there's no crime there and they don't have Gordan Bwown and and it's sooo much nicer and the weather is soooooooooooooooooooooo bad! Like omg Britain is sososososos crap! Labour has ****** everything! Lolzzzzz!!!111!!!!!111!!!!!!!

I can't wait to go to America! :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    America But isn't there a higher crime rate there than in the UK?! :ninja:
    yes but it depends which parts.

Mine would be america too.

Fed up of soft britain looking after the wrong people. Far too much wrong with the country, its a shame after everything our soldiers past and present have been through or will go through and for what? Sure there are people who are effected by how badly the country is run in terms of money, systems and the general "let downs" we now expect but after the last few days there are many who have paid the ultimate price, their lives. While back home we house and protect people who openly slate the country, people who mock loyal and hard working britons with not only a lack of respect for fellow human beings but lack of respect for our country. We now not only have to be wary of thugs smashing our heads open with bricks for 20 quid cash but also the politicians who musnt forget to claim for the latest back door sluts 9 dvd their partner watched. Neither of which end up with a proper punishment.

I have a great deal of respect for the country but no pride anymore. The americans although sometimes fickle are the most patriotic country on this planet and its truly brilliant to see. They have their faults like all countries but in most cases they end up doing the right thing. I am not under the illusion its a perfect country but then where is?

sorry for rant but could have gone on for hours. it just snowballed!

ReputationRep:
    Australia/New Zealand
    ANywhere other than here.
    Nothing wrong with england, i would just prefer to live in australia/new zealand. Better quality of life, and (possibly) better career prospects.

ReputationRep:
    I love the UK and could move to the US (mainly Texas, Los Angeles or Arizona) and I hype it up quite a bit but would probably feel pretty lonely. It's a whole different system out there, and it does, quite literally, seem like another planet. I haven't been to *that* many places, but America is just so different and amazing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.