Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllp! Got Theory Test Tomorrow watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Good luck :awesome:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    Good Luck If you try to go through every section you will find that there are some repeated questions, and some questions which you can answer in a few seconds too. It should all hopefully click into place
    I know, I am gonna do that. I am gonaa do the the sections, the ones I get wrong I will write them on paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Am I the only one who got questions regarding mobile phones and other easy topics?

If I got asked half of this, I wouldn't have passed! Like I said before, the first time I looked at the book was on the way to be tested :erm:

I'd had a few turns on the hazzard perception bit at home. That was it.
    Hazard Perceptions I find easy, the multiple choice is haaaaard lol. People are different.

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was more a common sense test? :s i spent 3 hours reading the highway code, nothing else, walked in to do the test, saw a load of chavs sitting in there, thought, right this is going to be ******* easy, & i was right
    & hazard perception was just a joke :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    the theory test is easy compared to the practical.
    failed mine today unfortunately - lack of mirrorwork. ouch.

ReputationRep:
    Its a piece of piss if you look at the paractice questions.
    I did this over a couple of weeks reading through the questions every night passed 1st time! Take a look at this link: I got 48 out of 50 most of these came up on test day http://www.dsa.gov.uk/mockpaper/theoryintro.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWoodsman)
    the theory test is easy compared to the practical.
    failed mine today unfortunately - lack of mirrorwork. ouch.
    I read somewhere, that those who failed the theory first time are more likely to pass practical first time.

ReputationRep:
    I have a theory test disc and the mulitple choice question game for the DS.

I failed by three marks on the multiple choice and passed by loads on the hazard and perception. Guess I should have actually used the disc and game. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klash1022)
    Its a piece of piss if you look at the paractice questions.
    I did this over a couple of weeks reading through the questions every night passed 1st time! Take a look at this link: I got 48 out of 50 most of these came up on test day http://www.dsa.gov.uk/mockpaper/theoryintro.htm
    I click on theortest.co.uk site...
    thanks lol

I am going through the cd, and now looking at each section, if i get some wrong, write it down on paper and memorise it...
    It is not a piece of pissssssssss.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    I click on theortest.co.uk site...
    thanks lol

I am going through the cd, and now looking at each section, if i get some wrong, write it down on paper and memorise it...
    It is not a piece of pissssssssss.:mad:
    It is if u actually learn it and don't just go in there without revising it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klash1022)
    It is if u actually learn it and don't just go in there without revising it!
    I am gonna learn, and hopefully I will freak out and fail, thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    I am gonna learn, and hopefully I will freak out and fail, thanks again.
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    How'd it go man?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for not replying in a week. Good news is that I paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaased. Good times. I booked my practical test for the 26th. Anyone any tips? lol. It is quite a long way.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for not replying in a week. Good news is that I paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaased. Good times. I booked my practical test for the 26th. Anyone any tips? lol. It is quite a long way.
    This is a whole different story...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furry747)
    This is a whole different story...:rolleyes:
    lol, I booked it in Cheetham Hill test centre in Manchester, been told they have the higher pass rates, it is around 40%

ReputationRep:
    Well done man, I got my theory on Tuesday. Any tips for hazard perception? I either get 4 or 5, or 0 lol.

ReputationRep:
    26th August?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Well done man, I got my theory on Tuesday. Any tips for hazard perception? I either get 4 or 5, or 0 lol.
    Mmmm... the bloke overseeing the test told me not to double click, but clicks seperated by a second is fine. Dont hold back on the clicking just for the algorithm, i clicked ~9 on some clips and improved my score compared to when i clicked only a few times... gl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LearningMath)
    Mmmm... the bloke overseeing the test told me not to double click, but clicks seperated by a second is fine. Dont hold back on the clicking just for the algorithm, i clicked ~9 on some clips and improved my score compared to when i clicked only a few times... gl.
    Nice one, thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.