Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllp! Got Theory Test Tomorrow Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Sorry for not replying in a week. Good news is that I paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaased. Good times. I booked my practical test for the 26th. Anyone any tips? lol. It is quite a long way.
    Well done hun good on ya!
    I passed pratical 1st time aswell despite being so nervous! I bought some stuff called rescue remedy which is about £7.00 from boots, better than calms cause you feel the effects immediatley where calms you have to take for a certain amount of time before it! Just spray on your tounge, took all the anxiety away & I just focused so well ! I was a nervous wreck b4 my theory heeving and everything so I know it works! I was so focused and just did what I had to do!!

I got 4 minors on my practical just for silly things really ! I was asked to reverse round a corner (which I could never do perfect on my lessons, but I did on my test), turn in the road & the emergency stop!! Whatever you hear about examiners don't listen I had the boss man of my test centre and he was lovely, spoke to me throughout and everything. You will find people who make up stories about examiners are people that fail !! When is ur test 26th this month or nxt ?

ReputationRep:
    I passed mine as well :woo: pretty shocked but very relieved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klash1022)
    Well done hun good on ya!
    I passed pratical 1st time aswell despite being so nervous! I bought some stuff called rescue remedy which is about £7.00 from boots, better than calms cause you feel the effects immediatley where calms you have to take for a certain amount of time before it! Just spray on your tounge, took all the anxiety away & I just focused so well ! I was a nervous wreck b4 my theory heeving and everything so I know it works! I was so focused and just did what I had to do!!

I got 4 minors on my practical just for silly things really ! I was asked to reverse round a corner (which I could never do perfect on my lessons, but I did on my test), turn in the road & the emergency stop!! Whatever you hear about examiners don't listen I had the boss man of my test centre and he was lovely, spoke to me throughout and everything. You will find people who make up stories about examiners are people that fail !! When is ur test 26th this month or nxt ?
    26th next month. I am thinking that you probably did yours in Stockport. I am going to do it cheetham hill, I looked at some reviews online, and it says people failed because of bay parking, even though they felt they did it right and roundabouts.
    I hate manoeuvers, still dont think i can do left hand reverse and parellel parking and bay parking.lol 5 weeks I think ish to go...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I passed mine as well :woo: pretty shocked but very relieved
    congratulations...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    26th next month. I am thinking that you probably did yours in Stockport. I am going to do it cheetham hill, I looked at some reviews online, and it says people failed because of bay parking, even though they felt they did it right and roundabouts.
    I hate manoeuvers, still dont think i can do left hand reverse and parellel parking and bay parking.lol 5 weeks I think ish to go...
    Reddish I did mine!! When pulling up outside the test centre on the way back i hit the kerb! My instructor turned into horrible psycho ***** in the month leading up to my test cause I had it in my head if i did anything wrong I would fail when in fact you would just get a minor..worked 4 me though!! I also hear whalley range is an easy test centre hardly anyone fails there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klash1022)
    Reddish I did mine!! When pulling up outside the test centre on the way back i hit the kerb! My instructor turned into horrible psycho ***** in the month leading up to my test cause I had it in my head if i did anything wrong I would fail when in fact you would just get a minor..worked 4 me though!! I also hear whalley range is an easy test centre hardly anyone fails there!!
    Reddish, alright. I hear the cheetham hill one according to the instructor has quite a high pass rate in Gtr Manchester, so hopefully I pass.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.