The Student Room Group
stefano
Hi,
There is a thread on TSR which contains the complete list of courses in clearing for a particular year (can't remember which year) sorted by subject area.
I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!

Sorry to clog up forums but I have spent ages looking!!!

Please can someone direct towards it.
:hat:

thanks a lot

Could it be this? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=466983&highlight=clearing+2007
Reply 2

thanks for the link. Had a look and their isn't a complete list of the course I am interested in. Typical!:p:
Reply 3
stefano
thanks for the link. Had a look and their isn't a complete list of the course I am interested in. Typical!:p:

If you're talking about a clearing list for 2009, i thought it was released at midnight the night before A-level results were released or at least thats how it was last year. :o:
Reply 4
stefano
Hi,
There is a thread on TSR which contains the complete list of courses in clearing for a particular year (can't remember which year) sorted by subject area.
I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!

Sorry to clog up forums but I have spent ages looking!!!

Please can someone direct towards it.

thanks a lot
Whatever it was it won't be a complete list. In any case, the further back you go the less reliable an indicator you will find for what might or might not be in Clearing this year. There is a thread for 2008 which appears on the first page of this forum.
Reply 5
Minerva
Whatever it was it won't be a complete list. In any case, the further back you go the less reliable an indicator you will find for what might or might not be in Clearing this year. There is a thread for 2008 which appears on the first page of this forum.

Thanks will check it out.
With regards to the thread I was originally looking for, I think it was made by a guy with a copy of the guardian. He basically made a separate post for each subject and listed all clearing courses. Mever Nind:smile:
Reply 6
stefano
Thanks will check it out.
With regards to the thread I was originally looking for, I think it was made by a guy with a copy of the guardian. He basically made a separate post for each subject and listed all clearing courses. Mever Nind:smile:
I don't remember that one, so it will have been a while ago, and therefore less helpful as a guide to what might be on offer this year.
Reply 7
Minerva
I don't remember that one, so it will have been a while ago, and therefore less helpful as a guide to what might be on offer this year.

k good point. i think I'll forget about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending