Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    It's my Austin 7
    Nice lol you have good taste , top speed 50 MPH. I'm sure it's a 700 or 800 CC can't remember. I know it has 10BHP though :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Nice lol you have good taste , top speed 50 MPH. I'm sure it's a 700 or 800 CC can't remember. I know it has 10BHP though :awesome:
    http://www.google.co.uk/ :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    http://www.google.co.uk/ :rolleyes:
    No , it's a pretty famous car , and after the top gear episode where they tested out the old cars ,I got attracte to them and stumbled across the austin 7

ReputationRep:
    Those Hondas remind me of the asian alum rock boyzzz. That association alone is enough to never touch one. I dont think it gives a good impression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by audiocity)
    94 Civic ESI
    0-60 7 secs
    ?

thanks

btw what hot hatches is this faster than? cheers
    it's nice to see alot of honda fans on here now. It's pretty nippy, mine does 0-60 in about 7 secs which is pretty respectable. You done any mods? Clean it up. Civics are proper head turners.

ReputationRep:
    it's had an engine remap, lowered, forced induction, semislik tyres, etc... yeah it's the 1.6 VTEC

also has 2 6x9s and a Sony CD player. it has some v. nice alloys

it is 7 seconds in the dry my mate has timed it

sports exhaust (lifted off the Type R) and double decat

65 000 miles, £1000

problem is it is VERY bumpy. people describe it as being on a fairground ride..
    wait how can you remap it :confused: The gains are next to nothing?

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't get a decent photo because I use my laptop and it's raining, but this is it...

definately my favourite civic of the bunch- I've always loved that shape for some reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)

748, and it technically did a top speed of 52, but I've got a bit more out of it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tenement_funster)
    one believes (as i am a slight car buff)

that your car is a little bit urm

chavish??

urm, not my bag really...

ITS NOT BAD THOUGH!
    better than what i'll be driving next year
    1987 nissan micra (collette)
    (it has 4 gears)

ark

Cars a car though

Still gets you from a to b without sitting around on god damn buses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    definitely my favourite civic of the bunch- I've always loved that shape for some reason
    That's the EG shape. I like it aswell. The EK models are nice aswell though.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that thinks 0-60 times are irrelevant? I reckon acceleration from about 40 up to 60/70 are more important on roads today.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.