Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by SensiDub)
    I presume each flat comes with a fully trained female that knows how to use an ironing board?

Aw what, that's rubbish. There better be some gaming goons in and around so we can get some games going then.
    I do my own ironing, washing, and drying :p: I even actually put my clothes away from time to time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjiDeane)
    I even actually put my clothes away from time to time
    Clearly not the right attitude to have for a student.

If a pretty female can iron and wash my clothes, I'll agree to see to manly things such as changing lightbulbs, putting up shelves, and getting up in the night to see off burgulars.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Clearly not the right attitude to have for a student.

If a pretty female can iron and wash my clothes, I'll agree to see to manly things such as changing lightbulbs, putting up shelves, and getting up in the night to see off burgulars.
    Haha. Well you can pay me to iron your clothes?! Although when I was down at a uni house in Exeter nobody bothered ironing stuff and they were like "What?! " When I asked if I could use the iron haha

ReputationRep:
    You'll do seeing as it appears youre wearing a dress in that pic after all.

No payment will be involved tho
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    You'll do seeing as it appears youre wearing a dress in that pic after all.

No payment will be involved tho
    Damnit haha. I'm gonna change my avatar back in a minute! That was actually at someone from TSR's uni house, I was drunk as hell... haha! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    This may sound like a completely random question, but is the cooker gas or electric? (At peverell)
    Electric. A gas flame is just asking for trouble with some of the people in halls.

ReputationRep:
    Benji is gay after all he tried coming on to me when I met him
    He is a Ironing Board king from what I hear

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how much the internet is in halls for the year??? xxx
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'd just like to clarify that I am not gay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasta_man_beast)
    Electric. A gas flame is just asking for trouble with some of the people in halls.

Damn- I was hoping to never have to see one after my ordeal with an electric one while on holiday recently.
    I guess I'll have to make sure I don't make a fool of my self with it then.

I'm feeling like Benji is being victimised guys- though the avatar is clearly not helping your case Benji.

ReputationRep:
    Being pictured in a dress then offering to do the ironing, there's no two ways about it Benj, whether you like it or not.

ReputationRep:
    Being pictured in a dress then offering to do the ironing, there's no two ways about it Benj, whether you like it or not.

LOL @ Benji.
    An ironing transvestite king :P

I know what my essentials consist of.

2 Ibanez Electric guitars - Chicks love guitarists LMAO
    Bottle opener - Very useful
    General uni stuff.
    TV
    PS3

I know of one essential which i can't take though.
    No mountian Bike
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I am going to neg you all. Ha. And thanks for the neg Josh - your rep has no power so it did nothing

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha No problem mate

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbibebz)
    I think it was around £37.50 for the year for the basic package and substantially more for the "better" one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasta_man_beast)
    I think it was around £37.50 for the year for the basic package and substantially more for the "better" one.
    ok thank you!! is it decent internet? or is better to get one of those mobile broadband contract things? x

ReputationRep:
    Not taking the piss, but these questions really don't require an x on the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbibebz)
    I read somewhere that the slow internets nearly £40 and the not so slow internets £70 odd! x

ReputationRep:
    Not taking the piss, but these questions really don't require an x on the end.
    "not taking the piss", but that was a pretty unnecessary comment to make. x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.