Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Trent but haven't got anything through from uni about freshers or anything? Am I the only one!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Come on guys, back to the thread subject...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by DommyBoy)
    I'm going to Trent but haven't got anything through from uni about freshers or anything? Am I the only one!!
    Do you mean you've received nothing about Fresher's Week? Or nothing about anything from the University?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DommyBoy)
    Dont worry, I haven't either. I think they will send some info. out after we get our results I should think.

ReputationRep:
    I just thought..when we move in and are unloading our stuff from cars, where do we park? as there is limited parking on the city campus. Would we have to find a multi-story car park somewhere in the city I suppose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbibebz)
    ok thank you!! is it decent internet? or is better to get one of those mobile broadband contract things? x
    The internet is crap and I lost count how many times it didn't work last year. Not to mention it deliberately switches your home page and is a pain to get off of because it re-routes it back. If you can afford a mobile connection i'd get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    I just thought..when we move in and are unloading our stuff from cars, where do we park? as there is limited parking on the city campus. Would we have to find a multi-story car park somewhere in the city I suppose?
    You can park right outside. It can be busy but you won't have to go far. The barriers are up at the beginning and end of each term so parents or whoever can have easy access.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasta_man_beast)
    The internet is crap and I lost count how many times it didn't work last year. Not to mention it deliberately switches your home page and is a pain to get off of because it re-routes it back. If you can afford a mobile connection i'd get it.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasta_man_beast)
    You can park right outside. It can be busy but you won't have to go far. The barriers are up at the beginning and end of each term so parents or whoever can have easy access.
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.