Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    heyy

just wondering if you could suggest me some hairstyles,
    i'm keen for something edgy, but not too short

please dont abuse me for being ugly and ginger i'm quite happy the way i am thank you

i think i attached the photos

thank you

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    No you're pretty. I think a side sweeping fringe would suit your nicely.

ReputationRep:
    Heey
    whatever you do you don't want to take it too short because you already have a rounded face shape so keep the front at least shomewhat long
    I think the fringe suits you but you could grow it out if you wanted and it would still suit you!

ReputationRep:
    I think you should get it layered more and yeah a fringe.

ReputationRep:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    if you are looking for somthing edgy, deff keep the side fringe and go for very short layers on top that you can back comb, but still ask the hairdresser to keep the length of the bottom ones.

if you are thinking about a change of hair colour too, scince you have a bit of an emo look about about you (this may just be the angle of the camera though, sorry if im wrong!) go for striking colours like a bright red, or even a platinum blonde if you want a drastic change! i recon you could pull that off tbh. :yep:

you could probably get a pretty striking look with the style your hair is at the moment by making it poker straight and adding crimping in some areas.

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalev)
    if you are looking for somthing edgy, deff keep the side fringe and go for very short layers on top that you can back comb, but still ask the hairdresser to keep the length of the bottom ones.

if you are thinking about a change of hair colour too, scince you have a bit of an emo look about about you (this may just be the angle of the camera though, sorry if im wrong!) go for striking colours like a bright red, or even a platinum blonde if you want a drastic change! i recon you could pull that off tbh. :yep:

you could probably get a pretty striking look with the style your hair is at the moment by making it poker straight and adding crimping in some areas.

good luck!
    i do crimp and straighten me hair :P and dinkyplaits
    i have been thinking about going really blonde for college... i aint too sure though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.