Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am 15, and a guy.

I have very thick growth, and it's busy at the moment.
    Im going out and need it done by tomorrow. Should I use scissors?

ReputationRep:
    A lawn mower.

ReputationRep:
    CHAINSAW!!!... perhaps tweesers are best

ReputationRep:
    either use tweezers, wax strips or you can buy little eyebrow razors from boots and supermarkets that help trim them.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, little tiny ones though, and for god's sake be careful :p: Or you could pluck to thin them out a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danh13)
    A lawn mower.
    Damn.

I saw this thread and thought "Oh, a lawn mower would be a witty response". You ruined it for me.

I was going to say strimmer! . . :laugh:

But on a more serious note, just use some tweezers or lil scissors that can cut/pluck the stray hairs.

ReputationRep:
    If you've not done it before, then I suggest you ask a trusted friend (preferably female) to help you out. She'll know how to pluck them so they're not too perfect, but not too bushy.

Failing that, brush them upwards towards your hair line and very gently snip off any ends that come past the top of the brow - for this, I recommend nail scissors as they're much finer than normal scissors.

I use tweezers to do mine every now and then. Don't pluck them too much though, just tidy them up a bit and make sure you concentrate on the right areas; otherwise they will look out of shape.

ReputationRep:
    borrow a pair of your mums manicure scissors- and be very careful! tweezers may be useful too!

ReputationRep:
    Get a female friend to thin them out by plucking the stray hairs out! I wouldn't suggest shaving or using big scissors! Like Ilora-Danon said, use nail scissors if you're thinking of using scissors!

ReputationRep:
    Some lynx and a lighter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theseeker)
    I am 15, and a guy.

I have very thick growth, and it's busy at the moment.
    Im going out and need it done by tomorrow. Should I use scissors?
    whatever you do don't use the clipper attachement on an electric shaver like i did a couple of months back or you might slip and end up with half a left eyebrow like i did a couple of months back - that was an embarrassing couple of weeks - lol - they grew back eventually but...

scissors shd be fine - but don't take too much off - you'd be amazed how stupid you look going from bushy to not a lot - lol

why am i giving fashion and beauty tips?

ReputationRep:
    rip the hairs out with your fingers

ReputationRep:
    If you're a real man then you've got a choice of

this

this

or this

Watch your nose if you go for the impeller though.

ReputationRep:
    Right, I think that's enough.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.