Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

18th birthday ideas? something new, different and exciting! Watch

ReputationRep:
    My 18th is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to do something different for it. I want to do something new, big and probably pumped with adreneline!

Does anyone have any ideas for something big? Something that I will remember forever? I'd love to try an extreme sport or something, but I'm not sure what to start looking for!

ReputationRep:
    Fall out of an aeroplane!

ReputationRep:
    You can these 'Experience Days' (I think Virgin sell them, in fact) - you could have a look at those, maybe?

My brother did one of those indoor skydives when you're in a wind tunnel.

ReputationRep:
    set fire to a tramp

ReputationRep:
    What about go into a plane and have a pilot do stunts in it until you throw up? :P

Or go go karting with your friends, but proper go karts, not the kiddy ones.

Hot air balloon + bungee jumping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    set fire to a tramp
    The amount some of them drink, that would make one HELL of a bang!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    What about go into a plane and have a pilot do stunts in it until you throw up? :P

Or go go karting with your friends, but proper go karts, not the kiddy ones.

Hot air balloon + bungee jumping?
    Go Kart on/out a plane!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Fall out of an aeroplane!

That's what I did.. well sky diving:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Get wasted and throw up in your heels.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.