Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, on Thursday i've got a hairdressing appointment. Now big problem, I have no idea what to get done!, I have a round face, fine hair, i'm really pale and I have quite a high forehand so I have to have a fringe (bangs) so I need something that solves all of these problems. Hair colour, I have been blonde, brown, black, and red. Black and red don't suit me AT ALL they wash me out and make me look ill. I had blonde hair about a year ago (i'll put pictures up) and i've had quite a few different shades of brown hair. My favourite is blonde and brown, but light blonde and dark brown. Anyone got any good advice on what I should do? Hairstyle and hair colour help please

Anne Hathaway brown

Pic with blonde hair

Me with brown hair

Redish Hair

ReputationRep:
    in your pictures you look quite young so i would say avoid a straight accross fringe as this may make you look younger! your side fringe looks good though, so i would keep that, and i really like the blonde colour in the first picture. im not too sure what kind of hairstyle to suggest though, it looks like all the styles you have had so far have suited you nicley!:yep:

uuummm if you have the guts, why not go for it and try somthing really short and choppy?

good luck!

ReputationRep:

I love this stryle. I reckon 'twould suit you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.