Turn on thread page Beta

Al Q'aida threats to China watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ur-deaths.html

As if taking on the West and Russia wasn't enough of a battle, it seems that they want to take on the country with the biggest army in the world.

How will this one pan out?

ReputationRep:
    What morons, why attack innocent people in other countries for "revenge" just because they're han-chinese

in fact, why attack people at all

Al-Qaida disgusts me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sundous)
    What morons, why attack innocent people in other countries for "revenge" just because they're han-chinese

in fact, why attack people at all

Al-Qaida disgusts me
    George Bush disgusts me.

ReputationRep:
    There are many terrorist groups around the world who hate various countries. They just get more press coverage because they are the most well known.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookercraze)
    George Bush disgusts me.
    People who eat at McDonalds disgusts me

ReputationRep:
    They all disgust me.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahah I saw this and am lmaoing. Al Qaeda vs China. It's not even real anymore. It's like some sort of computer game! hahahah

ReputationRep:
    I've come to the conclusion that it's all a big joke, Al Qaeda members and leaders are so stupid. Yeah blow yourselves up, so many people do it, it's not worthless. You can even be a matyr anymore, that's how common suicide ****tards are. Dumbass extremists.

ReputationRep:
    Does this remind anyone else of Command and Conquer Generals?

ReputationRep:
    On a more seriousness note it's interesting how they havent threatened mainline China but just Chinese workers in North Africa. I wonder how China will go about protecting their overseas economic interests given that diplomacy isn't an option.

They will either need to backtrack and modify their behaviour (and can you really see China of all countries giving a **** ?) or if Al-Qaeda persist they will have to take offensive action. That will be interesting to see.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person going :confused: at the thought of Muslim Chinese people?
    Really? I mean... wtf? Since when!?

Edit: Nvm nvm nvm no one gets it nvm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Am I the only person going :confused: at the thought of Muslim Chinese people?
    Really? I mean... wtf? Since when!?
    you having a laugh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
    you having a laugh?

Guess.

ReputationRep:
    Guess.
    Um, Turkic people? And Al-Qaeda will attack Chinese people outside of their homelands because they are cowards and absolute filth.

ReputationRep:
    Guess.
    i can't tell with you bubbles

ReputationRep:
    China doesn't take any nonsense, so al-Qaeda have made a bad move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
    i can't tell with you bubbles
    :wink2:

You know what, I'm just going to leave this thread. This was one of those in-house jokes I forgot no one would get on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Guess.
    Ages ago. It's not common knowledge but China is actually broken up into more than 50+ ethinic minorities. It's not all homogenous Han-chinese, they just make up the majority of China's population. Since it's a large place. There's going to be a huge difference in culture between west china and east china.

Edit: Damn Yooooou. Nevermind, this still will be news to some people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy the Anarchist)
    Does this remind anyone else of Command and Conquer Generals?
    I was just thinking that, it does seem a lot like the USA, GLA and China now. I always preffered the C&C games with the Soviet Union in though, their troops say the funniest things: "At least I have job".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookercraze)
    George Bush disgusts me.
    Muslims who lack the capacity to condemn a vile terrorist organisation disgusts me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.