Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it probably happens, perhaps not as widespread as we're made out to believe.

I'm not sure which sort of prison T.I is in, but he's probably being protected as he would definitely get beaten and raped.

I remember on Ross Kemp on Gangs he spoke a guy in a South African prison who rapes men in their but doesn't think of it as gay, as these men become women in prison as they are weak

ReputationRep:
    It happens in all prisons.

I don't get why they think, 'No women, so obviously the thing to do is butt rape a man,' yeah, that make sense.

It's pretty horrific.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Do men really bum rape each other in American jails? Or is this just one of those "myth" kind of things? So.....are they really raping T.I. in jail? Don't they get in trouble for it e.g. a longer sentence because it's another crime that they're committing?

lol you really do love t.i....well t.i is rich therefore he will probably be treated differently, they will probably put him in a special cell. The people who rape people are mostly people who are already serving life, so they have nothing to lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Question)
    Shut up. :o: (just joking )

On a serious note though, our culture is so much like US culture that it probably happens quite a bit over here as well.

Our criminals are goingto be similar to the US criminals.
    Man you have a scary profile picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Man you have a scary profile picture.
    Haha, yeah I do look a tad psychotic.

ReputationRep:
    If T-Bag from Prison Break is involved then yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    You know me well :yep:

ReputationRep:
    If anyone really wants to see what it's like in American Prisons... you should watch Americas Hardest Prisons on National Geographic (I think) . I actually find it quite interesting. It also shows like big break outs in jail and stuff. But I think I find it interesting 'cos I'm obsessed with America :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    It happens a lot in jail. Not because they want sex, well sometimes, but sometimes to humiliate the victim.

T.I. may be getting some luvin'... Biggie claimed Pac did too.
    If I was going to humliate another man in prison I'd make him wash my socks or clean my cell or something.If I didn't like someone I'd beat him up. I wouldn't punish his *******. Any man who roars up another mans ******* is queer. It don't matter what excuse he uses . If it's consensual fair enough but if it's rape hopefully he gets the hot fat all over his face and genitals. But lets not think for one second he doesn't like men on some level. Humiliation ,Gay on the inside whatever , he must like men on some level to get on erection.

As for US jails, well in the US it seems being queer is less tolerated there especially in the south and Black community.Prison gives men who swing a certain way a good chance to bum each other.The prison staff seem to let it happen for what I've read even see it as a way to humiliate men further. But in the UK I do know from a bloke in the gym who was a screw in Belmarsh that true rape hardly ever happens but some of the younger cons get themselves into debt and pay it off with their arses. True jail rapists are seen in the same way as sex cases and often they have to be isolated for their own protection as people put contracts out on them.

ReputationRep:
    I think it happens everywhere. But I think it happening in the UK, is more rare than it is commonplace.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.