Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to see ne-yo on the 19th at the o2...sooooo excited but don't have a clue what to wear...was thinking of jeans and a plain top but then thought that maybe i need to be a bit dressy...any suggestions...?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Are you standing or sitting?

Jeans and a top/crops and a top - whatever the heck you feel comfy in, wear it. Never understood why people dress up for a concert - I mean its not like the person performing is going to pick you out for a date :rolleyes:. lol I went to watch a Ballet last year and people were dressed up sooo posh, expensive dresses and I was like OMG.

By all means dress up if you wish, but personally something that is comfy is decent enough IMO.

Have fun OP.

ReputationRep:
    I would go comfy but a little bit dressy, because you are out to enjoy yourself at a venue. Nothing to ott though because squashy places are no good for posh frocks :p:

ReputationRep:
    When I go to gigs I like wearing short dresses and big boots - looks like you made an effort but your feet won't be in agony from dancing/trampling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MinorityRulez)
    Are you standing or sitting?
    sitting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Jeans and a top/crops and a top - whatever the heck you feel comfy in, wear it. Never understood why people dress up for a concert - I mean its not like the person performing is going to pick you out for a date :rolleyes:. lol I went to watch a Ballet last year and people were dressed up sooo posh, expensive dresses and I was like OMG.

By all means dress up if you wish, but personally something that is comfy is decent enough IMO.

Have fun OP.
    true true...ahhh i was hoping that ne-yo was gonna come and sweep me off my feet...you've just shattered the dream..!so jeans...a simple top...flats...and lots of accesories...?!?!

(Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    true true...ahhh i was hoping that ne-yo was gonna come and sweep me off my feet...you've just shattered the dream..!so jeans...a simple top...flats...and lots of accesories...?!?!
    I think a lot of girls are hoping that one day Ne-yo will sweep them off their feet (me included :p: ). By all means dress up if you want to, but personally i'd just go for something comfy so you can sing, bop away without feeling restricted in dressed up clothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I think a lot of girls are hoping that one day Ne-yo will sweep them off their feet (me included :p: ). By all means dress up if you want to, but personally i'd just go for something comfy so you can sing, bop away without feeling restricted in dressed up clothing.
    Yeah, I agree with that but still it's fun to dress up in heels an everything, so ya know she could wear heels and carry around flats if she wants. It's just up to OP, do what you feel or what your mates are wearing. Strength in numbers and all that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.