The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, just Fat!

And they clearly eat more food than they consume in activity.
Reply 2
Yes, they eat too much food.

SIMPLEZZ.
Meagz
Yes, they eat too much food.

SIMPLEZZ.

I don't like your sig. :nope: It's far too accurate. :frown:
Reply 4
Depends if they have 2 big macs in their hands at the time or not
Reply 5
Only food wise.

I think you can be greedy in some ways, whilst at the same time not in others.
Reply 6
Yes because most of the time that's the reason they're fat.
Yes.
Stereotypes are wonderful things. Seriously though if they are fat they're probs just eating when you're not looking.
Reply 8
depends on how fat, if they are on the larger side i would assume they are greedy and lazy
Reply 9
It'd probably not right, but yes. I suppose I find fat people physically unattractive, and I think to myself thinking that is okay because it's their fault and they're greedy. Besides, there's definitely a correlation between greediness and waistline.
Reply 10
No, just rather hungry.
No I wouldn't. I eat more food than some fat people do , but don't put on weight , am I greedy ?. Yet a fat person could eat hardly anything but still pile on the pounds , so no , it doesn't make someone greedy. it's just genes.
I hope this day never comes. :tongue:ray:
No I'd guess that they enjoy food.
Greed would not always be the correct word to use.

They eat more than they burn off but that does no imply that they eat more than an average person.
Reply 15
mikeyd85
I don't like your sig. :nope: It's far too accurate. :frown:

That's because i'm outside your window watching you :hi:
If they are OBESE, then yes I think they have a problem and need to help themselves.
Reply 17
Well, for 99 % of fat people its surely either being lazy or greedy which makes them that way? You get fat by eating too much and/or not doing enough exercise...
and lazy.
Reply 19
TBF I concur lazy moreso than greedy, based upon my experiences of working in retail

Latest

Trending

Trending