The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not really. I'd just think '**** me, someone's a bit tubby' but that'd be about it.
Reply 61
I wouldn't say they are either necessarily. Most people get overweight because of emotional eating and they don't even realise it. It can be a difficult thing to stop doing.
Reply 62
I used to work for a Coach Company and we had a Fat Man that got on at the Coach Station during the rush hour and would literally go 400 yards down the road and get off.

What was more annoying was he would get on, sit right at the back, then get off, taking forever to walk up the aisle to get off as he couldn't quite fit.

Eventually we had to alter the timetable as we always ended up terminating 10 minutes late whenever he was on the coach...

Not to mention he was using his free bus pass!!!
i would assume they lack self control and probably had some tragic event happen in their life or some depression, deep unhappiness to cause their obesity.
Greedy = not necessarily
Lazy = yes
I wouldn't look at them straight away and think it. But if someone said "do you think this person is greedy?" I would say it was likely they were, because I know when I was fat it was down to laziness and greed!
Reply 66
I don't think so.
Reply 67
un-jardin-sur-le-nil
i would assume they lack self control and probably had some tragic event happen in their life or some depression, deep unhappiness to cause their obesity.

this
I'm well greedy and i'm not fat, 6 meals a day is seen as greedy isn't it.

Latest

Trending

Trending