Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied as a part time student, directly to the University for a place on the BA International Relations and Arabic course. I made my application way back in March/April time. I still haven't go an offer/rejection from them. I did, however get a few emails from them asking me what modules I am taking at the moment (I am at Birkbeck College, UoL right now) even though that info was in my application! I sent them the info anyway and then a few weeks later, I got another email from them asking me what my level of Arabic is and whether I had studied it before. I emailed them back the info they wanted and since then I haven't heard anything and that was about 2 and a half weeks ago now. Do they usually take this long?? Is this because I have applied to go directly into the second year?

ReputationRep:
    just phone them mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrxela)
    just phone them mate.

This.

Your offer may have gotten lost in the post or something. Ring them and fine out. There's probably a number on their admissions website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie0914)
    This.

Your offer may have gotten lost in the post or something. Ring them and fine out. There's probably a number on their admissions website.
    I have been in contact with the admissions department via email ever since I applied! They have asked me for some further info, which I have rapidly provided them with, and about a week and a half ago they asked for further info, which I gave them the same day. I didn't hear from them since. So, I emailed them about three days ago and she got back to me last night, asking me whether I have provided the info they requested! I was really annoyed, becuase I have provided all the info and it seems like they have lost/deleted the email that I sent to them. She said that she cannot find "the email that had all the info we requested" and last night I fowarded my original email to her again! Now I just checked their website and it states on there that staff finish for the summer 17th July. So, I am screwed! I cannot believe they have forgotton about my application especially since I have been in contact with them, I attended their open day and they know me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.