Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied as a part time student, directly to the University for a place on the BA International Relations and Arabic course. I made my application way back in March/April time. I still haven't go an offer/rejection from them. I did, however get a few emails from them asking me what modules I am taking at the moment (I am at Birkbeck College, UoL right now) even though that info was in my application! I sent them the info anyway and then a few weeks later, I got another email from them asking me what my level of Arabic is and whether I had studied it before. I emailed them back the info they wanted and since then I haven't heard anything and that was about 2 and a half weeks ago now. Do they usually take this long?? Is this because I have applied to go directly into the second year?

ReputationRep:
    just phone them mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrxela)
    just phone them mate.

This.

Your offer may have gotten lost in the post or something. Ring them and fine out. There's probably a number on their admissions website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie0914)
    This.

Your offer may have gotten lost in the post or something. Ring them and fine out. There's probably a number on their admissions website.
    I have been in contact with the admissions department via email ever since I applied! They have asked me for some further info, which I have rapidly provided them with, and about a week and a half ago they asked for further info, which I gave them the same day. I didn't hear from them since. So, I emailed them about three days ago and she got back to me last night, asking me whether I have provided the info they requested! I was really annoyed, becuase I have provided all the info and it seems like they have lost/deleted the email that I sent to them. She said that she cannot find "the email that had all the info we requested" and last night I fowarded my original email to her again! Now I just checked their website and it states on there that staff finish for the summer 17th July. So, I am screwed! I cannot believe they have forgotton about my application especially since I have been in contact with them, I attended their open day and they know me!

University open days

1. University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.