Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have all the text books you will need for the entire year all in excellent condition.
    a lot cheaper than new !!

ReputationRep:
    I have a few to sell as well.

ReputationRep:
    Bagsy.

That's if I get of course.

ReputationRep:
    I live in staffordshire so surely I get top priority! :P - Again if i even get in! (Doubtful tbh)

ReputationRep:
    ok so ive decided, i want to change my course to Computer Science and Business after my first year. So i rang up and they told me that I need to wait till the ALevel results are out on 20th August. What are the chances of me being accepted through clearing for this course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonnn)
    ok so ive decided, i want to change my course to Computer Science and Business after my first year. So i rang up and they told me that I need to wait till the ALevel results are out on 20th August. What are the chances of me being accepted through clearing for this course?
    For a combined course I would have thought your chances were reasonably good but don't get your hopes up too high just incase.

ReputationRep:
    Im hoping that they do let me. are there alot of people offered this course??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonnn)
    Im hoping that they do let me. are there alot of people offered this course??
    Combined business courses are offered to those in clearing who don't meet their offer for the single honours ABS courses.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.