Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwNP5zrvso ( Trailer )

This game's going to be awesome.

Discuss.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm still playing Forza 2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackmb)
    I'm still playing Forza 2!
    Same I'm about to do an A class race in my Viper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Same I'm about to do an A class race in my Viper
    Heh, I got Forza with my xbox and didn't really do much with it at first, now I've come back to it I'm of the opinion that it's probably better than the Gran turismo series- more variety of races and more challenge involved. I'll definitely consider buying Forza 3- it's looking pretty good at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I got Forza with my xbox and didn't really do much with it at first, now I've come back to it I'm of the opinion that it's probably better than the Gran turismo series- more variety of races and more challenge involved. I'll definitely consider buying Forza 3- it's looking pretty good at the moment.
    Forza is much better than GT series. GT series have crap physics , no damage , less tracks , but more cars. Forza has everything.

ReputationRep:
    True but I spent so many hours on Gran Turismo 3 that I can't bring myself to write the series off as complete garbage. I think the GT series was probably the best of the last-gen consoles, but then I never played the first forza.

ReputationRep:
    :drool:

takin about forza 2,anyone got a good drifting setup for Nissan endless Z??
    worked on that car for ages and ages and it still doesnt go sideways that much while still having control over it.

ReputationRep:
    True but I spent so many hours on Gran Turismo 3 that I can't bring myself to write the series off as complete garbage. I think the GT series was probably the best of the last-gen consoles, but then I never played the first forza.
    But GT is nothing compared to FM1 or 2. And when FM3 comes out then wow.

Some actual footage of FM3 gameplay

: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbYFq3GiuC0&feature=fvw

ReputationRep:
    I've only played 2, and I thought it was fairly poor. I think its hard to beat the TOCA series, (not including GRID)

ReputationRep:
    But GT is nothing compared to FM1 or 2. And when FM3 comes out then wow.

Some actual footage of FM3 gameplay

: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbYFq3GiuC0&feature=fvw
    Looks good though it's always hard to tell how it will play from just looking at some footage. I like the idea of this rewind feature they're adding- I always get annoyed when I do 5 laps of 6 and then spin the car!

ReputationRep:
    Looks good though it's always hard to tell how it will play from just looking at some footage. I like the idea of this rewind feature they're adding- I always get annoyed when I do 5 laps of 6 and then spin the car!
    That's your own fault if you spin out though :p: . I think the feature should only be used when noobs who can't drive hit you on purpose lol.

ReputationRep:
    That's your own fault if you spin out though :p: . I think the feature should only be used when noobs who can't drive hit you on purpose lol.
    Yeah I know it's my fault- doesn't mean I'm happy spending ten minutes repeating the race! at any rate it will be nice to have as an option- you wouldn't have to use it if you saw it as a cheat.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know it's my fault- doesn't mean I'm happy spending ten minutes repeating the race! at any rate it will be nice to have as an option- you wouldn't have to use it if you saw it as a cheat.
    True. I don't know how ti will work though. It must only work whilst in non -m ultiplayer mode , because you cna't use it online , surely not ?.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really looking forward to this game, it'll be a day of release purchase. I've played both Forza 1 & 2 to death getting 100% etc.

ReputationRep:
    True. I don't know how ti will work though. It must only work whilst in non -m ultiplayer mode , because you cna't use it online , surely not ?.
    GRiD has the same rewind feature, and it is not available in multiplayer modes.

I'm looking forward to this a bit. Not mad keen on FM2 (stupidly buggy IMO), but I'll give this a go. Also looking forward to NFS: Shift and F1 2010. Infact, F1 2010 is a game I've been looking forward to since I got a 360 (well, I say F1 2010, any 360 F1 game).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.