Turn on thread page Beta

YAY or NAY? watch

• View Poll Results: Yay or Nay?
    Yes I like it
    81.08%
    No I hate it
    18.92%

(Original post by Sarky)
    I do think it would be different because It is body con. My bra was black and so was the dress. I'd still try it. You can always return it and its a really nice dress.

The oasis one is gorgeous!
    Yea the bra I have in mind is black and the dress is plum = so may look a tad odd. Im tempted to order it but if it doesn't fit right - they only refund the price of the product, NOT the delivery charge and etc! which im abit meh about as its £3.95 . .(ok I sound cheap but £3.95 is a fair bit).

OR . . i could just watch the Oasis one - see if it goes into sale or save up for it? . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Yea the bra I have in mind is black and the dress is plum = so may look a tad odd. Im tempted to order it but if it doesn't fit right - they only refund the price of the product, NOT the delivery charge and etc! which im abit meh about as its £3.95 . .(ok I sound cheap but £3.95 is a fair bit).

OR . . i could just watch the Oasis one - see if it goes into sale or save up for it? . . .
    Oh thats cheeky of them. I'd be like you i'm not just giving them £3.95 :mad:

Could you try the oasis one on in a shop (in that field you live in :p: ) and see whether you like how it fits? Then at least you could narrow it down.

(Original post by Sarky)
    Oh thats cheeky of them. I'd be like you i'm not just giving them £3.95 :mad:

Could you try the oasis one on in a shop (in that field you live in :p: ) and see whether you like how it fits? Then at least you could narrow it down.
    Yea its cheeky considering I ordered something somewhere else the other day, didn't like it so sent it back - got the product money and the delivery charge back, but ASOS don't refund the D.C :mad: . Hmph.

LOL Yes im working tomorrow - 3hrs - so after that I will pop over to my neighbouring farm :p: (town) and see if its in their store and try it on. If its gorg. and fits like a glove will forget the ASOS one and save up for Oasis one.

ReputationRep:
    loos a bit tacky to me and the necklace the model is wearing is HIDEOUS, ewww.

(Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    loos a bit tacky to me and the necklace the model is wearing is HIDEOUS, ewww.
    Do you have any suggestions/alternatives?

I respect your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    i just don't like it :o: didn't mean to come across as such a cow!

i mean, if i saw someone wearing i wouldn't think it was awful but I wouldn't choose it personally and I think there are nicer dresses around par example:

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Contra...lr=Green+Multi

i like this one if you want a body con

(Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    i just don't like it :o: didn't mean to come across as such a cow!

i mean, if i saw someone wearing i wouldn't think it was awful but I wouldn't choose it personally and I think there are nicer dresses around par example:

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Contra...lr=Green+Multi

i like this one if you want a body con
    Nah, I didn't think you came across as rude or anything - everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I respect yours. I fully appreciate that the one I posted isn't to everyone's taste. I just fancy something different as I always wear the same thing, ie top and 3/4 trousers with heels, top and jeans - ya know the same stuff and im just bored of it. I have dresses but they are really boring, out of date and more like holiday clothing than anything that is suitable to wear here on a night out.

As for the one you've posted - im not too sure on the yellowish part of it, although I do love the jaded green colour. (also it looks a tad longer too - as my mum says the purple one is farrr too short :rolleyes:)

ReputationRep:
    i was just giving an example of what i like, if you like it, buy it, don't listen to me!!

ReputationRep:
    Just found this - looks pretty decent to wear up town (night out) - but what do you ladies (and gents) think? . .too posh? tacky? . . open to opinions.

Thanks
    the dress looks really good, i would say is good to wear up town

ReputationRep:
    Im between a 10-12 and the 10 has sold out - so kinda worrying the 12 might be too big . . . But then again got 34E's to accommodate, so the 12 might not be bad after all . . . . Also is the dress v v short? . .
    Well ive just been looking at the pictures of my friend in the dress and its mid to kind of lower thigh so not too short but really knee legnth. I dont mind PMing you a pic. I realised that 2 of my friends have the dress and whilst the smaller boobed girl didnt wear a bra, my larger boobed friend did. So up to you really

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.