Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Showers together are hot :teeth:
    Helps to have a fairly large shower cubicle.. small cubicles just produce painful and pretty unsexy results.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I like it. Only if it's a fairly roomy shower though. In our old house the shower was quite small and my skin kept touching the door/tiles and getting cold The only other bad thing is getting mouthfuls of water or water in your eyes. Then you have to stop and rub your eyes! Apart from that it's good fun

ReputationRep:
    I like it I wouldn't be able to do it unless I was completely into my boyfriend though because let's face it, naked, no make up, no styled hair haha. But yeh I think it's nice! Sex in the shower is just... interesting?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Showers together are hot, but have to be once in a while and not a common occurrence or it loses it's 'spark'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Baths are ******* disgusting. I got dragged into having one but all i could think about was that we were bathing in each others waste :/.
    Showers ftw.
    quick shower beforehand = win.

ReputationRep:
    Hot.

I would love to passionately snog a woman in a shower. It would be the best experience in my life. I don't have anyone to do it with however :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halophyte91)
    It saves water and money (L)

But in all seriousness. I don't like swallowing... so giving a blow-job in the shower is good because I can spit without it looking disgusting. I would only ever do oral in the shower though....
    Well aren't you boring.

ReputationRep:
    No. Showering is serious business.

ReputationRep:
    Hot.

ReputationRep:
    My husband and me tried to shower together when we started dating. I ended up with a black eye!!. My dad wasnt impressed with my husband until he explained that I slipped ( which is the gods honest truth) and was going to bang my head on the toilet bowl. So reached out to grab me, missed and ended up giving me a black eye. Telling my dad was very embarrassing.....and I was 21 at the time!!.

But yeah, showering together is nice

ReputationRep:
    Very hot.

ReputationRep:
    showering and bathing together is very hot, espicially after youve had sex

ReputationRep:
    I'd be scared of slipping:o:

ReputationRep:
    Those big semi-round corner bathtubs are incredible. Plenty of room to manoeuvre - enough said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    No. Showering is serious business.
    I quite agree.

ReputationRep:
    It's a good place to talk without any distractions

ReputationRep:
    Only if it involves sex. Otherwise it's like being in a queue to take a shower, only you are in the shower.

ReputationRep:
    Hot!

ReputationRep:
    Somebody drops the soap = Hotness

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.