Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not overly keen on the idea as ive not got the most muscular body in the world.Though im working on that all summer lol

ReputationRep:
    It's fun. I love it.

But it's not exactly elegant at times. Elbows and so forth slipping all over the place, people being accidently shoved out of the door (I have a tiny shower!), fighting to be under the water, getting shampoo/soap in your eyes from the other persons hair/body.

Sex in the shower is always fun though.

ReputationRep:
    its all goood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halophyte91)
    It saves water and money (L)

But in all seriousness. I don't like swallowing... so giving a blow-job in the shower is good because I can spit without it looking disgusting. I would only ever do oral in the shower though....
    In My opinion a woman is sexier if she doesn't come near my penis with her face ^^ as to show some sense of purity. elegant maiden body tortured by the carcass of the demon(which is me)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Not likely. there should only be glass in two areas max.

Oh and the bath is much better imo.

Oh kk

You already planning then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Showers together sound really hot, would like to try with a sexy guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hot or not?

Just curious as to what everyone else thinks :ninja:
    it is TOTALLY hot, there are so many positons that you can do.

Oral is convenient in the shower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Well my shower has a crappy function, which would mean it would get hot very quickly... like scoulding hot. Or freezing cold.. .so I don't usually use it. Is a add in though...

What about rough sex? Couldn't you break the glass? :giggle:
    couldn't tell you right now, the person I want in my shower can't be there

ReputationRep:
    The best thing about it is you can urinate on your partner without feeling guilty!

Quality!

I've never had sex like that before though at all.

squish.

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    Sounds like it should be hot, and in my imagination it is, but whenever I think about it in my real shower, I realise it would be kinda annoying as the guy would be in the way, would hog the hot water, would witness me doing the unsexy mini-squat to wash my bits, would witness my unsexy shower cap, would witness my unsexy singing... :no:

Unless the aim is to have wet, steamy sex, which would be fine. But for a functional shower, get out of my face please. :hmmm:
    Your boyfriend would likely find all those things adorable :awesome:

I would if my guhfwend did those :top:

Well, except the mini squat :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Oh kk

You already planning then? :p:
    I don't believe in plans. Things just happen!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, all these people mentioning sex in the shower... please can you explain to me how you make that work?! I don't mean there isn't space, but don't girls find that the water washes away, you know, natural lube? Making sex a bit tricky and painful? Water is like an anti-lubricant and there's quite a bit of it in showers.

I am baffled, I suspect every film or conversational reference to some incidence of it is part of a big fat lie. Of course I hope not...

ReputationRep:
    Love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Always a fight to be standing under the water.

Totally agree :P

ReputationRep:
    What? :lolwut:
    Nobody understands me.So I deleted that post.We have different mentality.That's the main reason why you don't understand me.What's funny for me is awful for you.
    Watch rutube more and may be one day you'll understand.
    For example this one show.It's the most popular comedy show at my country and all like it.
    http://rutube.ru/tracks/1923278.html...2795b1b54fe551

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Your boyfriend would likely find all those things adorable http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/awesome.gif

I would if my guhfwend did those http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/top.gif

Well, except the mini squat http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    But I wouldn't find someone watching me do those things adorable.
    Oi! The mini-squat is necessary to get the perfect clean! :hmmm: Would you rather an unpleasant surprise later? :curious:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Fittttt!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt have a bath in case the guy pisses or something. But a shower sounds cool. Not too sure on the intimacy level though.

But I wouldn't find someone watching me do those things adorable.
    Oi! The mini-squat is necessary to get the perfect clean! :hmmm: Would you rather an unpleasant surprise later? :curious:
    :p:
    Well that's down to being self concious ... if you were living with someone for a while and doing all the stuff you do when living with someone (the once a month, pregnancy etc), it wouldn't be much of a deal, right? :erm:

I never said i minded. I just said i didn't find it adorable :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LyssaJane-x-)
    Me and my boyfriend love to have showers together. So it's a yay from me. I would say defintely only do it if you feel comfortable and you dont mind him picking up the soap all the time and not passing the shampoo :p:

x
    fixed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.