Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hot... if there's enough room in the shower.

ReputationRep:
    Hot! But just make sure you dont need to do anything like shave your armpits....might be a bit of a ..you know..

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it'd be much quicker and efficient to do it individually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Well that's down to being self concious ... if you were living with someone for a while and doing all the stuff you do when living with someone (the once a month, pregnancy etc), it wouldn't be much of a deal, right? http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/erm.gif

I never said i minded. I just said i didn't find it adorable http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    I suppose that's all true... Just need to find a guy to kidnap erm, live with, I guess! :yy:

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    I suppose that's all true... Just need to find a guy to kidnap erm, live with, I guess! :yy:
    :top: If you ever find few pickings in the UK, you could try your luck in Phillipines or Colombia.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am ofcourse talking about kidnapping, just incase you wondered why i suggested these seemingly random places, that are infact notorious for their kidnappings :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Everything's a bit.. *seeable* isnt it ?

(Original post by oCapulet)
    Okay, all these people mentioning sex in the shower... please can you explain to me how you make that work?! I don't mean there isn't space
    Well, I imagine showering together is possible (although obviously not a great deal of space!), but bathing together?! how would that work, unless one person was on top of the other for the entire time. ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/top.gif If you ever find few pickings in the UK, you could try your luck in Phillipines or Colombia.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am ofcourse talking about kidnapping, just incase you wondered why i suggested these seemingly random places, that are infact notorious for their kidnappings http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/awesome.gif
    I see.... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    It works and it is good fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul PTS)
    Nobody understands me.So I deleted that post.We have different mentality.That's the main reason why you don't understand me.What's funny for me is awful for you.
    Watch rutube more and may be one day you'll understand.
    For example this one show.It's the most popular comedy show at my country and all like it.
    http://rutube.ru/tracks/1923278.html...2795b1b54fe551
    I thought it was funny.

ReputationRep:
    Having showers with members of the opposite sex is brilliant

Showers with members of the same sex... e.g. in a Gym where they are all communal... Not Fun :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    I like to dance in the shower: I'm not having some girl cramp my style.
    lol, i love your banter. you're funny.

(Original post by oCapulet)
    Okay, all these people mentioning sex in the shower... please can you explain to me how you make that work?! I don't mean there isn't space, but don't girls find that the water washes away, you know, natural lube? Making sex a bit tricky and painful? Water is like an anti-lubricant and there's quite a bit of it in showers.

I am baffled, I suspect every film or conversational reference to some incidence of it is part of a big fat lie. Of course I hope not...
    hmmm never thought of that... what ACTUALLY happens in the films then :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I don't need to shower with my gf, she showers on me. Last night I thought I was in a bath when infact it was my bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovingmc123)
    It can be great, although it's not always quite as sexy as it looks in films. Especially if the shower angle is such that you keep getting mouthfuls of water and choking! And be careful not to slip....
    Lol! My girlfriend really really wants to have a shower together. Mmmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    I thought it was funny.
    And I love you for this.:love:

ReputationRep:
    I would only really shower with my ex when we were doing stuff other than showering tbh

Depends, if you've got a decent sized good shower room then it's all good. I've never done it before with a girl, I'd try but I wouldn't want it to be a regular thing, I just like my own space when doing things, like in bed I don't like to snuggle or any of that.

ReputationRep:
    Definately Hot!

Surely the smaller the shower the better cos then you can get closer? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    How do two people fit into a single shower cubicle? I know some people have showers in their baths as well but I only have a bath in one room and a small shower cubicle in the other.

Also, you can't fit two people into a normal bath tube.
    Yey for 2 person baths and showers :woo:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.