The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hot... if there's enough room in the shower.
Reply 81
Hot! But just make sure you dont need to do anything like shave your armpits....might be a bit of a ..you know..
Reply 82
I'm sure it'd be much quicker and efficient to do it individually.
Reply 83
Lefty Leo
Well that's down to being self concious ... if you were living with someone for a while and doing all the stuff you do when living with someone (the once a month, pregnancy etc), it wouldn't be much of a deal, right?

I never said i minded. I just said i didn't find it adorable

I suppose that's all true... Just need to find a guy to kidnap erm, live with, I guess! :yy:
EskimoJo
I suppose that's all true... Just need to find a guy to kidnap erm, live with, I guess! :yy:

:top: If you ever find few pickings in the UK, you could try your luck in Phillipines or Colombia.

Spoiler

Everything's a bit.. *seeable* isnt it ?
oCapulet
Okay, all these people mentioning sex in the shower... please can you explain to me how you make that work?! I don't mean there isn't space

Well, I imagine showering together is possible (although obviously not a great deal of space!), but bathing together?! how would that work, unless one person was on top of the other for the entire time. ?
Reply 87
Lefty Leo
If you ever find few pickings in the UK, you could try your luck in Phillipines or Colombia.

Spoiler

I see.... :ninja:
Reply 88
It works and it is good fun.
Paul PTS
Nobody understands me.So I deleted that post.We have different mentality.That's the main reason why you don't understand me.What's funny for me is awful for you.
Watch rutube more and may be one day you'll understand.
For example this one show.It's the most popular comedy show at my country and all like it.
http://rutube.ru/tracks/1923278.html?v=6875ab914e800198ed2795b1b54fe551

I thought it was funny.
Reply 90
Having showers with members of the opposite sex is brilliant :biggrin:

Showers with members of the same sex... e.g. in a Gym where they are all communal... Not Fun :mad:
Irrelevance
I like to dance in the shower: I'm not having some girl cramp my style.

lol, i love your banter. you're funny. :smile:
oCapulet
Okay, all these people mentioning sex in the shower... please can you explain to me how you make that work?! I don't mean there isn't space, but don't girls find that the water washes away, you know, natural lube? Making sex a bit tricky and painful? Water is like an anti-lubricant and there's quite a bit of it in showers.

I am baffled, I suspect every film or conversational reference to some incidence of it is part of a big fat lie. Of course I hope not...

hmmm never thought of that... what ACTUALLY happens in the films then :woo:
Reply 93
I don't need to shower with my gf, she showers on me. Last night I thought I was in a bath when infact it was my bed.
Reply 94
lovingmc123
It can be great, although it's not always quite as sexy as it looks in films. Especially if the shower angle is such that you keep getting mouthfuls of water and choking! And be careful not to slip....

Lol! My girlfriend really really wants to have a shower together. Mmmm...
Reply 95
DisgruntledMoth
I thought it was funny.

And I love you for this.:love:
I would only really shower with my ex when we were doing stuff other than showering tbh :colondollar:
Depends, if you've got a decent sized good shower room then it's all good. I've never done it before with a girl, I'd try but I wouldn't want it to be a regular thing, I just like my own space when doing things, like in bed I don't like to snuggle or any of that.
Reply 98
Definately Hot!

Surely the smaller the shower the better cos then you can get closer? :P
Smack
How do two people fit into a single shower cubicle? I know some people have showers in their baths as well but I only have a bath in one room and a small shower cubicle in the other.

Also, you can't fit two people into a normal bath tube.

Yey for 2 person baths and showers :woo:

Latest