Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemons)
    It's hot. It can get sort of awkward and funny but then you just have a laugh together and its fine. I don't know how people have sex in the shower though. Surely the water sort of...makes the girl dry? As in, it washes away the natural 'lubricant' and then doesn't actually act as a lube itself?
    Well no, because a lot of the lubrication is further inside. I think it is difficult in pools, where the water goes in more directions. I'm not sure why it workds, but it does.

Oh, and it's alllll about the jacuzzi for steamy water times .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i have showered with a guy before.. its not that great cos wasnt much space and if ur not under the water u get cold lol =/ i like my space and would rather shower alone..a bath together now that might be a diffrent matter..:p:
    A bath together means even less space!

Besides, who gets the tap end?

ReputationRep:
    hot hot hot hot

how dare you bring up this topic and trigger memories when I've just started a short-term Long Distance stint with my boyf...
    grrr
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    The water doesn't cool down by traveling a few inches further south.
    Yes it does.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice but not as nice as it looks in films, it can be uncomfortable and when you have a small shower, it's awkward to position yourself so the water isn't dripping onto the floor and both of you are kinda under the shower.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely if I'm in the right mood, and I want to be washed by him (and wash him) Can be amusing if you have a glass panel by the shower and you just lean up against it just to wind them up.

And yeah, the boy likes the shower colder than me so I freeze til he gets out and I put it super hot for a few minutes.

And natural lube doesn't all disappear cos it's not as if you're aiming the showerhead up between your legs for 10 minutes

ReputationRep:
    its good, a nice intimate thing to do with someone you feel comfortable with...just dont get caught by your housemates haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hooooot.!
    steamy in winter &
    cool in summer.... :coma:

oh yeah.. cold showers in hot weather mmmmmm...gets my heart rate going for some reason..

my boyfriend has a massive shower and we've showered together twice. Love it

ReputationRep:
    sex, ****, bj in a shower hurts your penis. unless you're a yoga master, it's also almost impossible to get into the right position for anything. amusing to see half of the tsr population who seem to have never ventured such grounds talk about it with so much confidence and cheek lol.

however, i do like the odd shower together. though i do find her shoving me against a cold wall to get under the water a tad irritating.. also, washing her hair is a nightmare. i just dunno where to start lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.