Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I have had my accommodation confirmed but I need to get a parking permit. The website still shows application forms for the 2008-2009 cycle so I emailed them and they said that I can apply when I arrive in September. I emailed back saying that would be too late if I couldn't get it as I would have my car with me with no where to park, they then said there are NCP's that I can park in.

Does anyone know what is going on, surely this isn't right?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its confusing me aswell, they say you need a permit to park there, but when I tried to get one they just recommended not taking a car at all. My work have transferred me to a store just outside the centre so taking my car with me would be handy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darren56)
    Yeah its confusing me aswell, they say you need a permit to park there, but when I tried to get one they just recommended not taking a car at all. My work have transferred me to a store just outside the centre so taking my car with me would be handy.
    Have you got your halls sorted yet? They let people apply for parking before they arrived, I need to know before I arrive if I can take my car not when I show up with my car!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.