Deloitte - reorganisation services graduate entry competencies interview Watch

sebastian_tedworth
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hello,

I'm currently applying for graduate entry into the Reorganisation services group at Deloitte. I have my competency interview for tomorrow and have a couple of questions to ask. Firstly, does anyone here have any experience at applications of work wise in business restructuring/corporate recovery/insolvency or anything similar? Secondly, one of the listed competencies, 'adaptability' , I am having trouble coming up with behavioral case studies for. Does anyone have any broad suggestions as to what sort of activity or process would work well here?

Many thanks.

Sebastian.
rscully
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you've travelled, you may have had to adapt yourself around local coup, strikes, cancelled flights etc. Or you had to play in 7 different positions in a single rugby game. You've taken on management roles at your part time job when your boss gave birth on the shop floor and had to be rushed to hospital.

As for the service like specifics, it's obviously a busy time for RS with all the insolvencies and whatnot, so do some research about the big ones (Deloitte has Woolworths and Barratts Shoes, PwC got Leeman Bros) but don't forget that is only part of RS, so make sure you have researched the other sides of the department.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
27.2%
No (174)
72.8%

Watched Threads