The Student Room Group

Changing mind about Firm choice..Help!

Im having two minds about my firm choice...hertfordshire..the nightlife is supposedly crap n the people there too, but it is near home so i could move back for the 2nd n 3rd year also its good for my course

im thinking to change my insurence to my firm..kingston..nightlife and area is better although looking at uni stats its not as good for my course so are they always true
also i wanna live at home 2nd n 3rd year so driviing there is long.

Orr shall i wait untill results n consider clearing... Whats ur opinions??
Reply 1
Firstly, don't base your decision on where to study on the league tables, they're quite arbitary and sometimes misleading. We might be better able to answer your question if we know what course you are hoping to study. Secondly, you've entered into a contract with Hertfordhire that if you meet the conditions of your offer you will take up your place in September. You need to decide before results day what you want to do and inform the university beforehand. Finally, UCAS may not allow you to swap your inurance with your firm at this stage in the process; the rule is usually that amendments can only be made within 14 days of accepting a place so you may have to call them to clarify.
Reply 2
Im studying Psychology

Latest

Trending

Trending