Turn on thread page Beta

The End of an Era - A Level Students (2007-2009) watch

ReputationRep:
    • Were they as easy/hard as you thought when you initially picked them in year 11?
    Harder for definate!!
    • Were they as enjoyable as you had imagined they'd be?
    half yes, half NO!
    • Were your teachers as supportive as you thought they'd be, especially in comparison to GCSE?
    No but thats coz its college and you're expected to do things for yourself!
    • Which did you prefer/find more relevant/stimulating- AS or A2 modules?
    A2 because they were harder and more interesting
    • What was your hardest subject?
    Chemistry/Physics
    • What was your easiest subject?
    Dance - haha what a cop out!
    • Do you wish you picked other subjects?
    maybe Bio
    • Do you wish you'd dropped a particular subject for A2 that you didn't?
    no i'm glad i kept them all up!
    • Did you manage to stay on top of your work and have as much of a social life as you wanted?
    struggled on the work so my social life suffered at these times!
    • Do you feel you are intellectually and socially equipped for further study at uni/employment next year?
    Hell yeah!
    • Anything else you'd like to say about your exams/A Levels in general.
    Good 2 years! But time to move on!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to kill the thread but why do you want to discuss A levels now lol?!?!? ITS SUMMER :woo: :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    • Were they as easy/hard as you thought when you initially picked them in year 11?
    They were easier because I had anticipated they'd be beyond my abilities.

Some, yes. I didn't expect to enjoy english literature but now I hope to study it at uni :yep:

• Were your teachers as supportive as you thought they'd be, especially in comparison to GCSE?
    My teachers were more supportive and encouraged me to go further, unlike my teachers at secondary school.

I preferred my A2 modules, hands down.

Psychology, if we're talking overall, although English language was definitely a close second.

None really, but I did prefer English literature.

I wish I'd picked something more exciting than business studies at AS.

Nope! I made the right choice

• Did you manage to stay on top of your work and have as much of a social life as you wanted?
    Yep!

• Do you feel you are intellectually and socially equipped for further study at uni/employment next year?
    No, but uni is a step up!

I miss learning

ReputationRep:
    Were they as easy/hard as you thought when you initially picked them in year 11?
    I found organisation to be more important. Missing one weeks work would affect the next piece of work.

Were they as enjoyable as you had imagined they'd be?
    History was not enjoyable, Product design was cool

Very helpful teachers

not too bothered

What was your hardest subject?
    History as I did not enjoy it, even though I though it would be.

The subjects I enjoyed were easy

English literature possibly, Business studies, Music and History at GCSE are subjects I would have liked top have studied. I shoudl not have picked History and Music.

no

Social life in AS was non existent because I was boring. I shoudl have been more organised in AS.

yes

I learned that organisation is important, being social is important and going out to party's is important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buck-your-waas)
    Sorry to kill the thread but why do you want to discuss A levels now lol?!?!? ITS SUMMER :woo: :p:
    I just was having this coversation with my mates about how interesting the last two years had been and thought I'd start a thread on it on TSR to see how people generally perceived the last two years of their study and how it affected their social life.

And you couldn't really discuss the topics raised in this thread during the exams, well, because you'd be revising and you wouldn't have finished the course so the questions couldn't be fully answered. The only time it would make sense to answer them would be to answer them after they were done, which so happens to be during the summer holidays. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buck-your-waas)
    it's nice to hear other people's responses.

ReputationRep:
    Damn we should have totally had a thread like this last year =[

ReputationRep:
    My subjects: Spanish (AS) Franch, Eng Lit, RS, Critical Thinking (AS)

Were they as easy/hard as you thought when you initially picked them in year 11?

English Lit was huge jump, I went from getting full marks at GCSe without even paying atttention to getting Cs in my practice essays until weeks before the exam (I got an A in the end though). French ditto, as for GCSe it is set phrases whereas at A Level you have to learn to actually speak French! I had to learn all eight tenses in half a term to catch up, but I did it and am very glad. RS was pretty easy in comparison, essay writing is my strength but it was straightforward writing up mock essays from our notes - literally just regurgitating info in terms of the exam. Spanish, well, bad choice, because they didn't really teach us, but having been well taught in terms of tenses at GCSE I did not find that much of a jump.

Not when I was still catching up from missed GCSE stuff! After that, RS was amazing fun, just discusing issues and debating and being encouraged to think, and having a clear idea how the exam worked meant we didn't have to spend all year practicing! French, better, for the sheer euphoria of being able to speak another language and communicate with people which is so much fun! English, enjoyed some parts but definitely not Victorian novels compulsory in both years! Shakespeare, Tennyson, Fowles FAB Bronte, Dickens, Housman DIRE Spanish was shockingly bad so it was a shock from having a great time at GCSE to dreading every lesson at AS (after which I gleefully dropped it)

Better, had a fantastic house tutor and mostly lovely teachers. Only exception was the notoriously pervy Spanish teacher who always talked to our breasts and was so freaky we had a pact that we never left a girl alone with him :s

A2, becuase AS is foundations of the course and putting everyone on the same level after varying GCSEs, and at A2 you are more settled and able to discuss things, give your own opinion, understand more what is being asked of you and generally enjoy the courses.

Toss up between French and English. Probably English, specifically Great Expectations (ugh).

RS, I never felt like I had to try really hard until the exmas for A2 and that was not difficulty understanding anything just the volume of information required to take in! Also Critical Thinking AS, we did the whole course in 24 individual hour-long sessions and I got a top A in the January module.

Glad I did Spnaish but wouldn't do it again due to the pervy teacher. If I could I would have done politics instead, but my school have only started doing it this year. Since I am doing languages AS Spanish looks good even though I really can't speak or write much even with an A grade (by ONE MARK haha)

No, glad I did the subjects I did for A2, they were definitely the ones I was best at and I don't think I could have done as well with any others.

Would have liked more time for a social life, but we can't have it all, and there is always university. I did go to some good parties though I was never in the popular crew lol.

Going to uni. Feel ready as I'll ever be academically, but not so sure about living away from home though I know I need to do it haha! Worst thing is the long break as it is looking increasingly unlikely I will have any opportunities to practice my French.

•Anything else you'd like to say about your exams/A Levels in general.

I am very glad they are over and I bloomin well hope I have 3 A grades or I will cry! Uni had better be good!

ReputationRep:
    Subjects: A2 Chemistry, Maths and Physics (all finished).

1) Chemistry AS was harder than I imagined, the others were about as difficult as I thought they would be - not too bad.

2) All 3 subjects were very enjoyable in places although Chemistry could get very tedious at AS. A2 Physics was the most enjoyable (apart from health Physics :mad: )

3) All of my teachers at AS and A2 were VERY supportive, absolutely amazing the lot of them. I was at college, not sixth for though.

4) The A2 level in all 3 subjects was much more enjoyable as it got a bit harder - there was more to challenge me.

5) Easiest subject was Maths, both at AS and A2.

6) Hardest subject was Chemistry, at AS (Harder than A2 for me!)

7) Wish I had picked Further Maths as well, but would still have kept other three subjects on top of that.

8) No - don't wish I had dropped anything at any time.

9) Managed to stay on top of work for the vast majority of time - though AS Chemistry could get a bit overwhelming - about 2/3 pieces of H/W each lesson without fail!

10) Feel equipped for Physics at Uni this year( September ) - although I'm going to look at further Maths stuff during rest of holiday and revisit some other Physics stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I've just done AS, starting A2.

Languages, harder but I was sort of expecting it. Everything else was easier.

Mostly, yeah.

Yeah I chose to go to a sixth form and they've lived up to what I expected.

AS was easier, A2 is more interesting.

Spanish- mainly because I lost motivation

English Lit.

History but I wasn't allowed to do 5.

Haven't got to that stage yet.

Yeah most of the time, always handed in work on time.

N/A.

I want my results...

ReputationRep:
    • Were they as easy/hard as you thought when you initially picked them in year 11? Chem and German were harder, History was about the same and I didn't know much about Psych
    • Were they as enjoyable as you had imagined they'd be? No
    • Were your teachers as supportive as you thought they'd be, especially in comparison to GCSE? More supportive than I thought especially in comparison to GCSEs
    • Which did you prefer/find more relevant/stimulating- AS or A2 modules? A2 modules
    • What was your hardest subject? German
    • What was your easiest subject? Psych and History
    • Do you wish you picked other subjects? Yes, Welsh and Sociology instead of German and Chem
    • Do you wish you'd dropped a particular subject for A2 that you didn't? Wish I could've dropped German but hated Chem more so I dropped that instead
    • Did you manage to stay on top of your work and have as much of a social life as you wanted? Left my work till last minute in order to have a social life :rolleyes:
    • Do you feel you are intellectually and socially equipped for further study at uni/employment next year? I hope so!
    Quite possibly the worst 2 years of my life :yep:

ReputationRep:
    fecking hard and i messed up, so clearing for me.

ReputationRep:
    A very panicky ASer here

• Were they as easy/hard as you thought when you initially picked them in year 11? Harder

• Were they as enjoyable as you had imagined they'd be? English Lit was, the rest not so much

• Were your teachers as supportive as you thought they'd be, especially in comparison to GCSE? No. My Biology teacher thought I was an idiot, my Chemistry teacher kept telling the whole class to drop it. My Psychology teacher was good but spoonfed us a bit. My English Lit teacher was really good and listened to my nitpicky little questions and stuff and he's even offered to look at my PS.

Only done AS so can't really answer.

• What was your hardest subject? CHEMISTRY. Why did no-one tell me I'd want to commit suicide during lessons?

• What was your easiest subject? English Literature. Messed up the exam but did well throughout the year and I love it.

• Do you wish you picked other subjects? Not Chemistry. I don't know what I would have picked instead though.

• Do you wish you'd dropped a particular subject for A2 that you didn't? I've decided to drop Chemistry but my school think I'm going to drop Psychology.

• Did you manage to stay on top of your work and have as much of a social life as you wanted? Yep and yep!

• Do you feel you are intellectually and socially equipped for further study at uni/employment next year? I'll tell you when/if I get to uni!

• Anything else you'd like to say about your exams/A Levels in general. Exams,especially Chemistry exams, are not good if you're a person who tends to panic during exams and forget things like your name let alone academic stuff. I've learned that AQA Chemistry AS comes from hell and can induce suicidal thoughts when you have a hour and a half lesson on a Monday morning and I've also found out that looking at Chemistry textbooks makes me feel sick. Basically Chemistry is the bane of my existance. GCSEs and extra reading did not prepare me for it and it showed me that I am not cut out for Medicine.

*shuts up*

Damn that was a long post....

ReputationRep:
    Mega long post sorry for the essay!
    I did Art, English Literature, French, German and General Studies to A2.

• Were they as easy/hard as you thought when you initially picked them in year 11? Yes and no. I thought the transition from GCSE to A-Level would be hard. However, I picked my A-Level subjects because I had a passion for them, and that enthusiasm that got me through. I found AS easier than I thought and still can't believe the marks I got.

The hard thing about A-Levels isn't the academic work, but time-management. In year eleven, I was sure that I'd carry on all my subjects to A2, but I seriously underestimated the workload involved in doing four A-Levels! You read about people in the papers doing seven or eight A-Levels and think that doing four must be a joke, but it really isn't.

• Were they as enjoyable as you had imagined they'd be? I really loved the subjects themselves, but I felt like my teachers just taught me so I could pass the exam. At the end of A2, I just wanted to go to uni instead of getting bogged down by A-Levels.

• Were your teachers as supportive as you thought they'd be, especially in comparison to GCSE? Yes. Teachers are less patronising at A-Level, and I liked the fact that teachers see you more as a person they can talk with, rather than a person they can talk at.

• Which did you prefer/find more relevant/stimulating- AS or A2 modules? A2 modules were more fun because I had a lot of lit modules, and I love literature. I liked the History of Art project I did for Art A2, because it was good to do something academic rather than practical for a change. And I liked my English A2 coursework because it didn't feel like an English essay- it was a mix of Art and English.

• What was your hardest subject? English Lit by far. In year eleven, I thought that I'd study English at uni, but English A-Level definitely changed my mind. Mainly because I find Shakespeare difficult, and studying Shakespeare is unavoidable when you're doing English Lit.

• What was your easiest subject? I felt like my easiest subject was German, but it was my worst mark at AS. I feel like I wasn't pushing myself hard enough. I was always finishing things really early and just sitting there, but I still wasn't doing well enough in exams as I would have liked to.

• Do you wish you picked other subjects? I sometimes wish I'd had the chance to do a fifth A-Level in something like Philosophy, Latin, or History of Art, but it's hypocritical to say that cause I'm so lazy!

• Do you wish you'd dropped a particular subject for A2 that you didn't? Sometimes I wish I hadn't carried on General Studies, because I always seemed to do badly at the society modules (got a D at AS). But I'm glad I took it because it will be useful at university. I want to study culture and not just language, and I guess society is a part of that.

• Did you manage to stay on top of your work and have as much of a social life as you wanted? I didn't have much of a social life during my A-Levels. I managed to stay on top of my work- just- because I wasn't going out and seeing my mates every weekend. I'm still not perfect at time-management though, because I'm a really last-minute person and my best ideas came mainly the night before a piece of work had to be handed in.

• Do you feel you are intellectually and socially equipped for further study at uni/employment next year? Socially equipped- yes, because I know that I've got to strike a balance between work and social life, and not just work all the time.
    Intellectually equipped- no, because I always feel like I have something more to learn and A-Levels are definitely not the tip of the iceberg!

• Anything else you'd like to say about your exams/A Levels in general. I really wish I hadn't messed up my exams cause other than that A-Levels were awesome...

ReputationRep:
    neither just rolled with it

no didn't think theyd be enjoyable although my teachers made them enjoyable
    yeah teachers were so much better, treated me like an adult

a2 politics
    business - ******* exam technique
    none,
    yeah english and economics instead of media

well, wish i didnt do meddia
    no thats why I retook the year

Yeah, through my own failings though.

Glad they're over and after Uni realise they mean ****,

Also, I wonder how far exam technique will get me in life...

ReputationRep:

Umm, I had it in my mind that it would've been different, I got used to it quite quickly however Government and Politics was a bit of a struggle at first..

Yep, I loved Sociology and Psychology they were basically what I was expecting in a way. Government and Politics was something that I had to get used to first before I started to enjoy it

I think they induced this independent thinking which was helpful in regard to how University will be. They helped us to get used to the responsability of independent work, not like in GCSE.

A2 was better because AS was all about teaching the basics of the subject and A2 applied it, so it got so much more interesting...

Government and Politics

Psychology

Perhaps choosing History instead of ICT since I loved my Humanities subjects

I dropped ICT in the middle of AS because the style of work clashed with my other subjects I hated the work load..

The first year I put my social life first and messed up, getting all C's. Then in A2 I made sure I was on-top of work before I focussed on myself socially (which was rarely haha), hopefully the sacrifice was worth it.

Not yet, it was the reason I am planning to take a gap year, I want to focus on myself and have minimal responsability before I take a big plunge into University.

I rarely saw my friends in A-level, things changed, maybe for the better, but it moulded people and was transitional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Now that we've all finished our A Level exams (and are waiting for our results in a few weeks), I just wanted to know how everybody found them in general.
    I took my A-levels over 5 years, but I took more A-levels than the standard. I'm at a sixth form college for the two academic years 2007-2009, though I took some A-levels at my old secondary school's sixth form and some at another private centre during this period (which caused a bit of confusion with my universities - put the institution you are doing your application through first on the grades bit).

The academic stuff from which I usually shy away

I did:
    A-level French, 2004-2006
    A-level Biology, 2005-2008 (the AS I basically retook the year; changed board with a transfer of credit, as I changed to my present college)
    A-level Physics, 2006-2009 (AS year I also retook, but that was related to the fact that I had to change board but couldn't do a transfer of credit, as I changed to a college; I did get a below-average grade though)
    AS English Literature, 2006-2007
    AS Philosophy, 2006-2007/8 (had private retakes)
    AS Psychology, 2006-2007/8 (had private retakes)
    A-level Critical Thinking, 2006-2007/8 (compulsory up to AS for the actual sixth formers at my secondary school, but I just did the extra units; I retook under some fairly embarassing circumstances, ending up at my old school)
    A-level Mathematics, 2006-2008 (changed board with a transfer of credit, as I changed to my current college)
    A-level Chemistry, 2007-2009
    A-level Music, 2007-2009
    A-level Further Mathematics, 2008-2009
    AS Further Mathematics (Additional), 2009 (self-study, but done through my former sixth form rather than privately)
    A-level English Language, 2007/8-2009 (self-study, privately)
    A-level Chinese, 2006-2008/9 (self-study, privately; had some teaching for AS)
    Extended Project Qualification - Dissertation (based on AS Perspectives in Science), early 2008-2009

Plus AEAs in Critical Thinking (2007), Biology (2009), Chemistry (2009), Mathematics (2009)

Were they as easy/hard as you thought when you initially picked them in year 11 / before A-level?
    EngLit was easier. I found Chem and EngLang easier than I had anticipated with respect to their content, but the exams I found that I was somewhat overconfident in my ability

Quite a few were harder (the languages, FM , Philosophy, CritThink; Bio I found the AS a large step up from GCSE, but the A2 was alright).

The rest were pretty much up to expectation.

On the whole, a bit more enjoyable. Some certainly were up and down, e.g. Chem, which bored me regularly (especially electrochemistry in the SS module :rolleyes: ), though Bio & Phys were enjoyable at A2 - at AS I was in a class of 1 and 3 respectively. Some were a bit of a slog, like Music, though the relief after handing coursework / giving the recital was immense. Maths/FM was pretty enjoyable all the way through, including my current class. As for the other ones I did at my former sixth form, EngLit was really enjoyable when the class was discussing, though that wasn't often; Philo and Psych were not much enjoyable.

Were your teachers as supportive as you thought they'd be, especially in comparison to GCSE?
    I only had continuity between GCSE and A-level for one teacher, Biol AS, and she really was supportive considering the bad administration we were under. The teachers at my former sixth form were really quite supportive considering that actually. My EngLit teacher was the library / "LRC" manager, and was exceedingly well-read; he was/is extremely supportive.

My current sixth form's teachers were more mixed in support, and there was very much a "seek and only then shall you find" attitude. There were formal support sessions 'workshops' which I found invaluable, though I think I under-used them for FM. My Bio teacher / EPQ supervisor here was particularly supportive though, and my A2 Maths teachers were always willing to give up more time.

Which did you prefer/find more relevant/stimulating- AS or A2 modules?
    A2 in general. There wasn't a big difference in French; both AS and A2 fairly badly administrated and I didn't really know how to self-study at that point (though I tried). Much of the difference in interest did come from a change of scene though, in Bio and in Phys particularly.

FM, though the languages contest that spot; rated most difficult both in subject content and in exam trickiness/insurmountability.

Music was hardest in terms of workload, but I *think* I managed that OK.

What was your easiest subject?
    Chem, most confident about, and was the one that felt the easiest to study.

EngLit, easiest to gain good marks in, with proof on paper.

Maths had the least workload.

Do you wish you picked other subjects?
    I should have added Latin - combines the difficulty of a foreign language with my apparent affinity for writing essays seemingly about literature.

Maybe History of Art too? But not instead of Music; as an additional creative subject.

Some people said I should have done Economics or ICT or Computing. I do wonder if I could have benefited from an Econ course, and if I could have done well at those A-level; but no way would I have actually had any inkling to do them.

Should I have carried EngLit and Psychology onto A2? I often ask myself that.

Do you wish you'd dropped a particular subject for A2 that you didn't?
    Nope. People said I probably shouldn't have carried on FM. They could be right, seeing as my over-90% in the AS FM is likely to plummet. But I would always have tried it anyway, despite what I 'should' have done.

Did you manage to stay on top of your work and have as much of a social life as you wanted?
    I look back on my time at my former sixth form as halcyon days, where I didn't get particularly good grades but had a lot of time, and could spend ages on coursework and essay practice. With my current college being a good 45 minutes by Tube or 1 hr 15 min at the very least (usually 1h 30m; 2h 10m is the record) by bus, time has always been short and I have only just managed to stay on top of it, nominally. But I could have done much much more; several courseworks were rushed (though I did run out of print credit once, and hadn't nearly enough paper at home, pushing my Chem c/w late). And I should have gone to more FM workshops and done much more work for FM under time pressure . It's not like I had a social life to maintain anyway.

Do you feel you are intellectually and socially equipped for further study at uni/employment next year?
    I really wouldn't be able to judge. I don't really think much about preparation for uni, though perhaps I should.

Anything else you'd like to say about your exams/A Levels in general.
    My former sixth form has now converted to the IB (and is running it fairly poorly, despite their publicity campaign). They say that I should have done it (giving myself a gap year). I beg to differ :haughty:

I would also like to say that despite evidence to the contrary, I have not been clinically diagnosed with insanity, OCD or any other mental condition.

ReputationRep:

Some were easy say Geography but others like Biology and Psychology were very very hard!

No - but not due to the subject content but in terms of the number of people in the class - I mean 3 people in a class! So Boring!

No, No, No, I am sure the teachers forgot about us! I had to learn nearley the whole A Level in my own time! They were good at GCSE though.

I did Edexcel Geography and found that Unit 1,2,4,5,6 were equally as stimulating and all relevent.

Biology! Quit at the end of Y12, also Psychology was a very hard subject for me, so much content and essays!

Geography!

yep. I'd wish that I'd never done Biology and did English!

My A2's were not so bad, however AQA A Psychology A2 was a nightmare! I came so close to dropping A2 and taking another AS but by that time I knew I got an A Grade on Unit 6 so I didn't. I am glad I didn't, I'll probably get my highest grade in it!

If I tried to stay on top of my work I could have, but it was so easy to 'do it tomorrow.' I left much of my revision a week before the exam and in some cases hours!!!

Yep

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Psychology was the worst (combination of crap teacher and she never turned up) and so was a lot harder, ended up with a U :p:

Like I said no Psychology wasn't (dropped it after AS) and Food Tech didn't turn out too enjoyable either

Well they weren't very in GCSE so I wasn't expecting much. Possibly got worse though. But you don't need so much support at A Level anyways.

Lol well in A2 I didn't leave the Art Block and in AS I watched TV in the common room most of the day so probably A2 plus you know clearer what your working for once you apply to uni etc

Food Tech

Well nothings particularly easy cos they all need hard work but if you mean less stressful then Art and Photography

2 of them yeah

Nopes

Yes

Lol this question made me laugh i'll never be intellectually equipped!!

Glad it's over and I can focus completely on Art now

ReputationRep:
    I didn't find them that particularly hard, it was more the increase in the amount of work that surprised me!

Anybody who enjoys Chemistry must be on some heavy stuff.

Were your teachers as supportive as you thought they'd be, especially in comparison to GCSE?
    Most of my A Level groups ended up being really small, biggest was 14, so yeah teachers could be more supportive.

Which did you prefer/find more relevant/stimulating- AS or A2 modules?
    Probably A2 but then i did spend most of AS year complaining about the workload; A2, with uni coming soon, I got more into my work.

Chem. Closely followed by Further Maths. Bleurgh.

What was your easiest subject?
    It wasn't easy, but compared with those two aforementioned beasts, its got to be good old Geography! At least you get room to BS a bit..

Do you wish you picked other subjects?
    Biology would've been interesting, maybe English.

Do you wish you'd dropped a particular subject for A2 that you didn't?
    I did Textiles for AS and it didn't really fit in with the other 3 so it had to go. Was sad though, I really enjoyed it!

Did you manage to stay on top of your work and have as much of a social life as you wanted?
    Yes, 100%. My sixth form had a good social life. I was also lucky not to have lessons untill 12 on a thursday so I could join in with the traditional Wednesday night out and still drag myself in for Geography =)

Do you feel you are intellectually and socially equipped for further study at uni/employment next year?
    Yes, I'm ready for it! Can't wait!

Anything else you'd like to say about your exams/A Levels in general.
    Cramming saved my life every exam period.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.