The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Scroll to see replies

bennym87
Thats True! We all know if we r going or not by now so we should all get chattin! Would be good to know a few people before freshers! What law course u taking?

Just the M100 one - planning on doing a year of Law of the Music Industry to top it off as a post graduate as I am interested in continuing to work within that sector. When doing something like Law I felt that I needed something to really motivate me and that post grad year will be my carrot! Haha!

What about you? :smile:

Btw, there are Freshers groups for 09/10 up on Facebook! Might just be me that's not thought of joining before, but just did! There are also specific ones for the different Halls so that you can dig out who you're gonna live with (if you're in Halls that is).
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 21
InTomsWonderland
Just the M100 one - planning on doing a year of Law of the Music Industry to top it off as a post graduate as I am interested in continuing to work within that sector. When doing something like Law I felt that I needed something to really motivate me and that post grad year will be my carrot! Haha!

What about you? :smile:

Btw, there are Freshers groups for 09/10 up on Facebook! Might just be me that's not thought of joining before, but just did! There are also specific ones for the different Halls so that you can dig out who you're gonna live with (if you're in Halls that is).

Cool! Im doing starigh LLB too. Thinking about doing a LLM in media, entertainment and sports law but i might do it after i have qaulified as im already 3 years behind lol! Yeh ive joined! Na i only live down the road so no point staying on campus!

Where you from then? U heard anything about enrollment yet?
bennym87
Cool! Im doing starigh LLB too. Thinking about doing a LLM in media, entertainment and sports law but i might do it after i have qaulified as im already 3 years behind lol! Yeh ive joined! Na i only live down the road so no point staying on campus!

Where you from then? U heard anything about enrollment yet?

Sounds like we have some common interests then! :smile: I'm very much into the entertainment and media industry - without having some sort of "I'm gonna be the next Katie Price" ambition. :wink: Would love to work within the music industry but with something a bit more "real".

Haven't heard anything about enrollment really. I recall reading something about doing it online, with a code and password and stuff but I don't think I have had anything like it come through! Is that something you've come across as well at all?

I moved down from Newcastle a few weeks ago. I have my best friend in Kilburn so staying there until it's time to move into halls. My mum's Swedish though and my dad's German so... I'm a bit of a strange cultural mix case. :P
Reply 23
InTomsWonderland
Sounds like we have some common interests then! :smile: I'm very much into the entertainment and media industry - without having some sort of "I'm gonna be the next Katie Price" ambition. :wink: Would love to work within the music industry but with something a bit more "real".

Haven't heard anything about enrollment really. I recall reading something about doing it online, with a code and password and stuff but I don't think I have had anything like it come through! Is that something you've come across as well at all?

I moved down from Newcastle a few weeks ago. I have my best friend in Kilburn so staying there until it's time to move into halls. My mum's Swedish though and my dad's German so... I'm a bit of a strange cultural mix case. :P

Sounds like it! Na i aint! I think they are meant to email us sometime this month! Its annoying i jus wana know when im going lol!

Newcastle love it! Gota lov the jordies lol! Add me on facebook if yuo want! Search Ben Millward! Im wearing a blue top!
bennym87
Sounds like it! Na i aint! I think they are meant to email us sometime this month! Its annoying i jus wana know when im going lol!

Newcastle love it! Gota lov the jordies lol! Add me on facebook if yuo want! Search Ben Millward! Im wearing a blue top!

I tried to email them the other day but just got an automatic response saying that they unfortunately couldn't reply to individual emails at the moment but to not panic about anything. ever. ~ haha that was sort of the main message. Made me chuckle.

There are loads of you wearing blue tops! Haha! You try to find me, there will only be one with a picture - the other account with my name is probably someone trying to hack my photo albums through my friends. Gaah. Just reported one a while back but just realised now there's a new one on there. Just ignore 'em! Search for Malin Rheindorf :smile:
get a room you two ffs

scaring everyone off from replying

oi by the way you get a sheet with your halls pack telling you when to move in
Atomic Tundra
get a room you two ffs

scaring everyone off from replying

oi by the way you get a sheet with your halls pack telling you when to move in

aww feeling left out?
As I said in the other thread:

Mastermind`
hai guise I've just finished first year at Kingston and going into the second year. I didn't notice that we finally have a sub forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :colondollar:
Any one doing English Literature and Film? Sounds boring I know, but I'm a sucker for books and films. Think it's gonna be a struggle for me to get halls as I live 9.6 miles away from the campus. Bum

DC
Doing film studies in 09, i live behind the uni 115 a week woot :biggrin:
Reply 30
I'm doing Geography :smile:
Reply 31
heyy i am also goin to kingston but i am doing accounting and finance any one doin this course plz reply
Me, I'll be doing Mechanical Engineering Design.
Reply 33
tastes.like.lemonade
Doing film studies in 09, i live behind the uni 115 a week woot :biggrin:

Hey all
Im doing Film studies, got my accomodation letter n jazz through last week, in Seething wells en suite. Looking forward to going!!! Sounds like theres a few people on here doing film, excited much?! :woo: xXx
avs1289
Hey all
Im doing Film studies, got my accomodation letter n jazz through last week, in Seething wells en suite. Looking forward to going!!! Sounds like theres a few people on here doing film, excited much?! :woo: xXx

whats your room numbers everyone
avs1289
Hey all

Hey, nice to see fellow film enthusiasts. Seething wells is a nice campus to stay at, i did that my first year (im transferring to this course from another) you'll have lots of fun and meet new peeps :biggrin:, and yeh im excited bout getting creative :woo: :woo:
any1 here gna be doing surveying/townplanning?
Reply 37
Glad we all talking now..
Have met a lot more peeps on facebook.
Anyone going to be at Middle Mill ??

Latest

Trending

Trending