Who thinks AS & A-level ICT is easy

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Stunt-101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I dont know about every1 but i think this subject is too easy and really, anyone with experience of using a computer for 1 year should be able to crack it and pass without much work done at all.
chrisbphd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Stunt-101)
I dont know about every1 but i think this subject is too easy and really, anyone with experience of using a computer for 1 year should be able to crack it and pass without much work done at all.
It is remarkably easy - I taught myself the OCR AS and got an A (my teacher was from the biology department and couldnt even do a sort in excel).

They should inculde a little more programming in the courses.
Stunt-101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by chrisbphd)
It is remarkably easy - I taught myself the OCR AS and got an A (my teacher was from the biology department and couldnt even do a sort in excel).

They should inculde a little more programming in the courses.
Im not surprised it can be done, im doing the full A-level in AQA n it was the subject i wanted to drop but i was forced to drop maths so that I could have at least 1 A predicted for my UCAS but it is reall that easy that I did no work but my coursework in GCSE n got an A*, no work in AS, got a B easily and this year Ive been told at the rate im at im on an A no problem
chrisbphd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Stunt-101)
Im not surprised it can be done, im doing the full A-level in AQA n it was the subject i wanted to drop but i was forced to drop maths so that I could have at least 1 A predicted for my UCAS but it is reall that easy that I did no work but my coursework in GCSE n got an A*, no work in AS, got a B easily and this year Ive been told at the rate im at im on an A no problem
Well done, and good luck!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I actually found computing A-level AQA extremely easy.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
7.68%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (43)
7.86%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (131)
23.95%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (75)
13.71%
No, nothing has changed (169)
30.9%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (87)
15.9%

Watched Threads