Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else noticed that in under 10 weeks alot of us will be ready to move out?

We have to pack 18 years worth of stuff in to boxes and move on? Is that not such a scary thought?

ReputationRep:
    I am moving out right now. Got 6 big boxes almost full... And two small ones full of books. I've thrown so much away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    I am moving out right now. Got 6 big boxes almost full... And two small ones full of books. I've thrown so much away
    When are you leaving?
    Are you scared?

ReputationRep:
    Have a safe journey! :yep:
    It's exciting we'll all be moving out soon, even though I'm 20 lol. I'm actually going to look at a flat tomorrow in Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's quite scary, mostly since i'll have to leave behind a lot of stuff since I can't take all of it on the plane.

ReputationRep:
    Next year for me :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starvla246)
    When are you leaving?
    Are you scared?
    Friday night and yes, a little. My room is a mess right now but you can already see how empty it is... I'm really excited though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)
    Have a safe journey! :yep:
    It's exciting we'll all be moving out soon, even though I'm 20 lol. I'm actually going to look at a flat tomorrow in Sheffield.
    Thank you! I'll be 20 in October, it's nothing to be ashamed of :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    The whole packing business gets easier. When you do it for the 4th or 5th time, using packing boxes or indeed anything exceeding two suitcases will seem ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Next year for me :sad:
    What? I thought we were going to move in together this summer! bahh

Doesn't matter. I'll wait for you babe :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irukandji)
    The whole packing business gets easier. When you do it for the 4th or 5th time, using packing boxes or indeed anything exceeding two suitcases will seem ridiculous.
    Agreed, I generally have two big boxes, a suitcase, a keyboard and a laptop. Most of my stuff are clothes, anyway, and some recording equipment (mic stands, cables, etc.)

I don't even unpack myself completely anymore, lol. Moved in early May the last time, will probably be moving out again come late September :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Friday night and yes, a little. My room is a mess right now but you can already see how empty it is... I'm really excited though!
    Have a safe trip...

Enjoy Lincoln before everyone else arrives heehee

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't... Thanks for scaring the **** out of me though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlosb)
    What? I thought we were going to move in together this summer! bahh

Doesn't matter. I'll wait for you babe :rolleyes:
    I was only joking :awesome: :console:

I would expect you to wait for me anyway :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.