Turn on thread page Beta

Uni - Did you gain or loose weight? watch

ReputationRep:
    im not there yet, but id imagine i'll lose weight pretty quickly when i go- unless someone reminds me to cook, or cooks for me i often forget to eat for a couple of days...

ReputationRep:
    I went to uni about 10 stone, I lost about 5 pounds in the first term because of stress. I then got home at christmas, ate like crazy, and carried on eating for pretty much the rest of the year!
    When I came home beginning of June I weighed nearly 11 stone!!
    I've lost about 10 pounds of that so far though, I'm definitely planning on eating a lot healthier this year!

ReputationRep:
    i lost weight during the first semester but have gained it again now. hoping to have lost it again by the start of second year. Hall food is bad for you.

ReputationRep:
    didn't lose any, didn't gain any =]

ReputationRep:
    I gained weight but ive lost a few pounds since being back at home (trying not to eat all the junk food i have been eating at uni and ive done a bit of exercising) hopefully i can continue with this routine when i go back in september.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.