Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Probably a long shot but is anyone here doing the MA in Legislative Studies and Practice?

As far as I know there's only 6 or 7 of us so it might be a good idea to get in touch.....

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I'm still an undergrad, but I'd love to do this course when I graduate. Will be interesting to see what people think of it over the next couple of years. Did you get funding? I noticed it had a pretty generous bursary.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I got funding.

As far as I'm aware everyone who gets it does. TBH I'd kinda expect it as we are going to be working four days a week full time!

Think there's seven of us....It's going to be very exciting (for a politics nerd, not so much for 'normal' people!)...

Feel free to message me in the future if you want any advice..

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I'm currently in my final year of an undergrad course at QUB. I heard about this new MA in Legislative Studies and Practice last year and I became instantly drawn to it.

I was wondering if you could be able to give me some information on the selection criteria and some idea of when you were notified that you were successful in obtaining a place on this course. This would be kinda useful as I'm trying to arrange my summer plans at the moment!

Hope its going well for you.

Cheers

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.