Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Probably a long shot but is anyone here doing the MA in Legislative Studies and Practice?

As far as I know there's only 6 or 7 of us so it might be a good idea to get in touch.....

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I'm still an undergrad, but I'd love to do this course when I graduate. Will be interesting to see what people think of it over the next couple of years. Did you get funding? I noticed it had a pretty generous bursary.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I got funding.

As far as I'm aware everyone who gets it does. TBH I'd kinda expect it as we are going to be working four days a week full time!

Think there's seven of us....It's going to be very exciting (for a politics nerd, not so much for 'normal' people!)...

Feel free to message me in the future if you want any advice..

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I'm currently in my final year of an undergrad course at QUB. I heard about this new MA in Legislative Studies and Practice last year and I became instantly drawn to it.

I was wondering if you could be able to give me some information on the selection criteria and some idea of when you were notified that you were successful in obtaining a place on this course. This would be kinda useful as I'm trying to arrange my summer plans at the moment!

Hope its going well for you.

Cheers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.