Reply 21
tick.tock
Biology.

But only Human Biology. Plants = :frown:

:yep: Human biology for me too
Reply 22
mahaneap
Animals = ?

Never done any Animal Biology if i'm honest, so can't say if I like it or don't.

Could be interesting. :smile:
I don't think I have one really.

I just like learning things in general, like random querky facts.
History, because as the 'History Boys' pointed out it's just 'one f*****g thing after another' :smile: You can't really go far wrong as it's heavily reliant upon opinion, you get to study peoples lives, you can learn from past errors, it's a subject that's constantly changing due to different trends... *promises to stop though could go on forever* :smile:
Reply 25
yesioo
English Literature. :biggrin:.

^ This. :five:
Reply 26
Mathematics :love:

The satisfaction you get from solving a difficult problem + the clarity and logic behind every mathematical rule + the way in which it can be applied to various real life situations are the main reasons for me.
In terms of the A level subjects range, Biology is easily the best. Absolutely lurve Biology
Geography, History and Religious Studies :p:
geography - there's so many different areas to study. Maths is very straight forward and logical
Reply 30
Aww I got a warning for posting this in GD

My bad :s-smilie:
Reply 31
English Literature :biggrin:
Chemistry for easy points.
Physics for cool points.
languages (mainly german & spanish)
& history
History - So much History - History forever and always!
maths of course- it's easily the best subject :biggrin: i like the way there's (nearly) always a right answer, and you can manipulate algebra and identities to make something extremely complicated look really simple :smile:
Reply 36
I wish I was good at maths. Ironically, I'm good at chemistry...
Chemistry. It's not like Maths where you spend your whole time crunching numbers, but it's not a hippy subject like Biology where you constantly go on about how good it is to save the trees.
Chemistryy :suith:
Reply 39
Xerophelistica
Chemistry. It's not like Maths where you spend your whole time crunching numbers, but it's not a hippy subject like Biology where you constantly go on about how good it is to save the trees.

If only this were true.

Latest

Trending

Trending