Chemistry and Maths! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Kill me for saying... IT.

ReputationRep:
    product design and english

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry!

ReputationRep:
    Theology (RS) and English. I am now reading for a Joint Honours degree in these subjects at University.

ReputationRep:
    Psychology!!! Although I really like human biology too. I just find it so interesting as to how its possible to study something as complex as the human mind, so the idea of actually studying it myself is :woo:.

necro'd...again. o.o

ReputationRep:
    English Literature.

ReputationRep:
    English Literature

ReputationRep:
    History - there is nothing better!

ReputationRep:
    Spanish, Chinese, English Lit AND History. All my A-level subjects. Sorry I couldnt pick just one or two, I love them all!

physics nice compromise of science and maths! and we are looking at how the universe works what could be better!

ReputationRep:
    Politics and government, the discussions are very interesting and it makes you think.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.