Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the worst thing that you have ever done whilst drunk? Watch

(Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    old, but your suit? :p: how??
    I have no idea. I must've taken it off at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_Hunter)
    Wow. That's tough. Especially with the credit crunch and all :\

Good luck.
    I know...life is hard But it's all good, I'll just become a student instead and then learn guitar and busk in London to earn a living and draw very bad pictures in my spare time which I think are excellent :P

Any plans for the future yourself? xD

ReputationRep:
    dug up some person's front garden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popular-reject-x)
    I know...life is hard But it's all good, I'll just become a student instead and then learn guitar and busk in London to earn a living and draw very bad pictures in my spare time which I think are excellent :P

Any plans for the future yourself? xD
    I could give guitar lessons to you Might not be cheap though.

ReputationRep:
    I could give guitar lessons to you Might not be cheap though.
    Haha, I'm sure we could come to some agreement xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    I have no idea. I must've taken it off at some point.
    You mighta flushed them? That would be pretty impressive..

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I'm sure we could come to some agreement xD
    Oh is that so ?

You can contact me with your offer. I'm sure i'll be more than happy to accept.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Unless you count throwing up after one drink... After drinking more, I felt fine.

ReputationRep:
    Oh is that so ?

You can contact me with your offer. I'm sure i'll be more than happy to accept.
    Oh lord, you're asking me to think up an offer >.<
    This could take some time!!!

ReputationRep:
    Run into a lamp post at some speed, probably. In my defence, not only was I tipsy, but it was in the middle of the night and I didn't have contact lenses in or my glasses on! Apparently I was just curled round it for a couple of seconds, before falling on my back and lying draped sideways across the pavement. I grazed my cheekbone and hand, and cut and bruised my elbow.

ReputationRep:
    It may not have been 100% consensual. But then again I never strive for perfection.

ReputationRep:
    - Thrown a book at my housemate's door in anger (doesn't sound much, but I felt so ridiculously stupid about it the next morning)
    - Passed out in a bathroom at a house party and had to be carried to a car and driven home
    - Walked home at 4 in the morning in bleeding bare feet because I didn't want to stay with the guy I'd just stupidly slept with :rolleyes:

There's almost certainly more.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really bad to be honest.. On new years eve party I ended up smashing a bottle of wine, then throwing it across a cream leather sofa staining it all .. Then falling over his christmas tree, and finally falling in love with a teddy bear...

ReputationRep:
    left my boyfriend as he was buying food and walked off by myself to a club where I asked the bouncer to go and find my boyfriend who obviously wasn't there. Then I lost my passport (had lost my drivers license the week previous) and my purse with bankcard, national insurance card, everything in! Somehow didn't lose my keys, somehow got home and woke up the next morning fully clothed and wondering where my boyfriend was. Never playing pub golf again.

Also turns out boyfriend went back to his threw cheese ALL over his room for reasons he cannot remember and was then really sick...

ReputationRep:
    Oh lord, you're asking me to think up an offer >.<
    This could take some time!!!
    Ah well, i'll be looking forward to your message .

See you,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titch89)
    Nothing. Unless you count throwing up after one drink... After drinking more, I felt fine.
    I SO wish this was the worst thing I ever did while drunk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofwands)
    I SO wish this was the worst thing I ever did while drunk!
    Yeah, that is pretty tame tbh...

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, wher does one begin??? lol

ReputationRep:
    Trying to force myself in on a three way pull maybe?

ReputationRep:
    was on holiday in ibiza with my family and went out drinking with my brother and cousin. got pissed and went to the loo and i felt ill.. that type of ill where u dont know if u wana be sick or poo. well next thing i know my dad hauls me up to me feet and my jeans are around my ankles... oh yeah it was the public toilets for the entire resort. happy days

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.