Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you know the polo shirts that topshop sold not too long ago? Such as the one in the picture.

Well I have one in white and another in black. But I have no idea what to wear them with, like on the bottom and with accessories. Any suggestions?

I would be grateful for any help

ReputationRep:
    Jeans? Or I guess you could wear them for sport.

ReputationRep:
    I would wear them with jeans and flats for a casual look, and to dress it up a bit with accessories, you could wear a bracelet, a necklace etc.

ReputationRep:
    or combat 3/4 lengths, with plimsolls for that summer look

ReputationRep:
    I have this problem too! I really regret buying it (I have the black one) ... I just tend to wear it with jeans but I always feel like a frump .. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    White linen trousers and a cardi is what I'd wear it with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    I have this problem too! I really regret buying it (I have the black one) ... I just tend to wear it with jeans but I always feel like a frump .. :lolwut:
    I know right?
    I love the look of the top but feel really underdressed when I wear it with jeans.
    Thankyou everyone for the suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had 3 and ended up selling them all on ebay because I always felt frumpy in them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Yeah I had 3 and ended up selling them all on ebay because I always felt frumpy in them
    Are you by any chance the person who is selling them now...the ones I am bidding on? One black and one white?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I loved it so much but I never wear it now! =[

ReputationRep:
    Strange for me to say. I love that Polo. I wish they did them for Men.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pale blue abercrombie & fitch polo.. I wear it with short denim skirt/jeans/shorts.. Love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Strange for me to say. I love that Polo. I wish they did them for Men.
    You can buy male polos everywhereeeeeeeee :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissSunshine5)
    Are you by any chance the person who is selling them now...the ones I am bidding on? One black and one white?
    lol
    Yeah thats me lol :p:

They look good with demin shorts if only I didnt have stumpy legs lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Yeah thats me lol :p:

They look good with demin shorts if only I didnt have stumpy legs lol
    lol I couldn't help myself but to find your ebay store (I'm nosy like that) lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    lol I couldn't help myself but to find your ebay store (I'm nosy like that) lol.
    Well you better start bidding then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Well you better start bidding then
    I would but I don't think you have anything suitable for me. Unless you think a guy could get away with the blue check shirt lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    I would but I don't think you have anything suitable for me. Unless you think a guy could get away with the blue check shirt lol.
    Shame, what about a nice orange boiler suit? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Shame, what about a nice orange boiler suit? :p:
    hummm :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Olivia_Lightbulb
    I have this problem too! I really regret buying it (I have the black one) ... I just tend to wear it with jeans but I always feel like a frump ..

i have that problem with so many things that i buy :/
    especially short tops, they just dont look right with jeans! and i feel megaaa frumpy in them

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.