Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you know the polo shirts that topshop sold not too long ago? Such as the one in the picture.

Well I have one in white and another in black. But I have no idea what to wear them with, like on the bottom and with accessories. Any suggestions?

I would be grateful for any help

ReputationRep:
    Jeans? Or I guess you could wear them for sport.

ReputationRep:
    I would wear them with jeans and flats for a casual look, and to dress it up a bit with accessories, you could wear a bracelet, a necklace etc.

ReputationRep:
    or combat 3/4 lengths, with plimsolls for that summer look

ReputationRep:
    I have this problem too! I really regret buying it (I have the black one) ... I just tend to wear it with jeans but I always feel like a frump .. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    White linen trousers and a cardi is what I'd wear it with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    I have this problem too! I really regret buying it (I have the black one) ... I just tend to wear it with jeans but I always feel like a frump .. :lolwut:
    I know right?
    I love the look of the top but feel really underdressed when I wear it with jeans.
    Thankyou everyone for the suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had 3 and ended up selling them all on ebay because I always felt frumpy in them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Yeah I had 3 and ended up selling them all on ebay because I always felt frumpy in them
    Are you by any chance the person who is selling them now...the ones I am bidding on? One black and one white?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I loved it so much but I never wear it now! =[

ReputationRep:
    Strange for me to say. I love that Polo. I wish they did them for Men.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pale blue abercrombie & fitch polo.. I wear it with short denim skirt/jeans/shorts.. Love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Strange for me to say. I love that Polo. I wish they did them for Men.
    You can buy male polos everywhereeeeeeeee :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissSunshine5)
    Are you by any chance the person who is selling them now...the ones I am bidding on? One black and one white?
    lol
    Yeah thats me lol :p:

They look good with demin shorts if only I didnt have stumpy legs lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Yeah thats me lol :p:

They look good with demin shorts if only I didnt have stumpy legs lol
    lol I couldn't help myself but to find your ebay store (I'm nosy like that) lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    lol I couldn't help myself but to find your ebay store (I'm nosy like that) lol.
    Well you better start bidding then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Well you better start bidding then
    I would but I don't think you have anything suitable for me. Unless you think a guy could get away with the blue check shirt lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    I would but I don't think you have anything suitable for me. Unless you think a guy could get away with the blue check shirt lol.
    Shame, what about a nice orange boiler suit? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Shame, what about a nice orange boiler suit? :p:
    hummm :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Olivia_Lightbulb
    I have this problem too! I really regret buying it (I have the black one) ... I just tend to wear it with jeans but I always feel like a frump ..

i have that problem with so many things that i buy :/
    especially short tops, they just dont look right with jeans! and i feel megaaa frumpy in them

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.