Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Orange && Vodka

ReputationRep:
    Brother's pear cider or else magners. Or JD and coke. Ooh and 'dark and stormy' :love: - a mix of rum and ginger beer, is deliicious. more known in bermuda, but still try it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    JD and Coke.

Although, never buy it in the Philharmonic Hall in Liverpool. £6 for a double, I near **** myself.
    £6 for a double isn't that bad. I've paid much worse. Went into one bar serving Double Stolichnaya as its house vodka. If you order a double vodka and coke, it's getting on for £20!

If we're getting into cocktails, then it's got to be Long Island Iced Tea or a Caiprinha.

ReputationRep:
    It depends ! After work yesterday I had just a smirnoff ice with people I work with,

ReputationRep:
    In order of preference:
    Jager & Coke
    Budvar
    Peroni
    Jd & Coke

So most places Jager & Coke or JD & Coke.. Not many places, especially clubs seem to do nice lagers

ReputationRep:
    usually Apple or Pear Magners

...0% disssapointment

ReputationRep:
    Vodka and coke

ReputationRep:
    Malibu & coke is my favourite too, dont care if it's a 'girly drink' lol! I normally drink amaretto & coke, samucca, & vodka and lemonade too!

ReputationRep:
    JD and coke
    vodka and coke
    gin and lemonade
    archers and lemonade
    sourz and lemonade
    all always doubles
    or cider

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meagz)
    Carlsberg if i'm at a pub.
    Vodka Red Bull if i'm at a club.

the exact same.... im guessing carlsberg not due to the fact that you think it tastes the nicest though lol?

ReputationRep:
    Anything that guys drink...I love cider!!!! But if I'm feeling girly I drink wine lols

ReputationRep:
    All 3 tvx's red, blue and white, mixed together in a jug. mmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh wow)
    Brother's pear cider or else magners. Or JD and coke. Ooh and 'dark and stormy' :love: - a mix of rum and ginger beer, is deliicious. more known in bermuda, but still try it!
    ginger beer as a mixer = love

ReputationRep:
    My default is a Strongbow, but if they sell it I'll have Aspall cider.
    Additionally I'll always have a snakebite, but only in pubs that actually do nice ones, as so many fail miserably.
    After a couple ciders I'll always have a lager, which will normally be either a Korona or a Bud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dougiemacs)
    the exact same.... im guessing carlsberg not due to the fact that you think it tastes the nicest though lol?

It's the nicest tasting out of regularly available lagers :yep:

ReputationRep:
    malibu and coke, or vodka lime and lemonade

ReputationRep:
    Tequila, G&T

ReputationRep:
    Licor 43 and lime, vodka lime or lemon, stopped drinking JD & coke as it gives me really bad stomach pains for some reason), gintonic, pretty much anything that doesn't include coke. If it's a special night out I'll have a vodka Red Bull, I love the taste but I can't sleep properly after.

ReputationRep:
    Martini. Shaken, not stirred.

ReputationRep:
    Almost anything that's cheap. If I'm out to get drunk, then usually cider & black and vodka mixers. Cider & black tastes nicer than the cheapest lager and is usually just as cheap. But if I'm out just for a drink/meal, I prefer to have a pint of good ale.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.