Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Double JD and coke, no ice.

ReputationRep:
    double vodka and lemonade.

but recently i've been partial to gin and tonics, so from now on i'd probably get those when i go out

ReputationRep:
    Coke, J20, lemonade or water.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, I don't drink...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Always cider in the pub - Kopparberg pear or Brother's toffee apple. In a club.. whatever's going to hit the spot. Usually a disgraceful combination of spirits.

ReputationRep:
    JD and Red Bull

ReputationRep:
    I start smoothly with either Carlsberg, Corona, Budweiser, Marstons Pedigree, Strongbow, Magners or Kopparberg (not all at once ;-). If I'm not already tipsy after a few pints I move on to something stronger like Vodka/JD/Sailor Jerry/Southern Comfort with Coke/Vimto/Lemonade. Also Shots in between, I'm not fussed what.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    JD and Coke.

Although, never buy it in the Philharmonic Hall in Liverpool. £6 for a double, I near **** myself.
    :eek: I unknowingly paid £4.70 for a SoCo and lime at the Adelphi t'other week :p:

Vodka and coke/lemonade
    Bulmers pear cider
    SoCo, lemon and lime

ReputationRep:
    STEAMBOAT.
    In case you don't know, this is lemonade, lime cordial and SoCo. For some reason, anywhere I've been to outside of Liverpool has not understood this request and so maybe it's a Liverpudlian thing?!
    Anyway, anything with SoCo or SoCo straight is a winner ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaredofuni)
    STEAMBOAT.
    In case you don't know, this is lemonade, lime cordial and SoCo. For some reason, anywhere I've been to outside of Liverpool has not understood this request and so maybe it's a Liverpudlian thing?!
    I found that too, the best drink though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Although, never buy it in the Philharmonic Hall in Liverpool. £6 for a double, I near **** myself.
    Try paying that price plus the 60p for the shot of lime cordial in my steamboat!

ReputationRep:
    I like trying whichever cocktails/shots they're doing. Vodka and coke, vodka lime and lemonade, vodka and redbull.. i like vodka! Bicardi if I want something different or jin! Pear ciders nice! Anything haha..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaredofuni)
    STEAMBOAT.
    I unknowingly was drinking these at the bowling on Edge Lane, didn't realise they had Southern Comfort in them, and then BAM! was pissed as a fart playing bowls...

ReputationRep:
    Any toy boy drink tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Intercourse on the silicon dioxide

ReputationRep:
    Pub: Guinness, Boddingtons or anything smooth

Club: Usually something with vodka....hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    standard vodka mixed with coke
    or malibu / barcardi with coke

out of interest anyone tried a slippery nipple ?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Anyhing I can scam off my friends

ReputationRep:
    If I'm in the pub for a quiet pint then it's either a local ale (Beacon/Tiger/Rutland Panther) or failing that an Old Speckled Hen or Strongbow n Black.

If I'm out clubbing just wanna get wrecked quick, I'm partial to a Frisky Bison, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Vodka and coke <3

or Goldschlager

ReputationRep:
    Bacardi and Coke or a Cosmopolitan.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.