Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by |jenny|)
    When you go out to a bar or pub etc, what do you drink?! I normally have malibu and coke but I get teased so much as its a 'girly' drink... even though I am a girl...
    mmm I want a malibu and coke now

I either have that, a pear kopparberg or maybe a smirnoff ice

I don't drink much though

ReputationRep:
    Whatever's cheap/on deal :p:... (as long as it's not beer, wine or cider)

Mainly I drink: archers and lemonade, malibu and coke/lemonade, vodka and coke/orange, vodka and redbull, shots or any kind of alcopop (but not too many of them, they make me feel sick and bloated!)

ReputationRep:
    Kopparberg is amazing.
    Vodka with just about anything is what I usually have though. Apart from when I'm in Wetherspoons, when me and my friends will shell out for a jug of the apple cocktail they do...

ReputationRep:
    Disaronno and coke. Can't stand the smell of vodka and coke breath.

ReputationRep:
    u cant beat the weatherspoon's cocktail, JellyBaby

ReputationRep:
    Pint of Stella

ReputationRep:
    Cider, usually.

Despite it being "girly", I'll go for Malibu and Coke if it's reasonably priced, too.

ReputationRep:
    pint john smiths.....usually get funny looks for it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by re-animator)
    pint john smiths.....usually get funny looks for it lol
    Ah, John Smiths - the Carling of the bitter world, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Grolsch, double JD and Coke, or double vodka and Red Devil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GazzyG)
    Ah, John Smiths - the Carling of the bitter world, lol.
    all they serve in my part of north london.....where i can drink without id....cuz i have a habit of forgetting it.

plus tbh carling isnt a terrible beer anyway...just abit well boringly average so point taken

ReputationRep:
    Beer. Either ale or lager, depending on mood and season. If I'm not drinking that, you'll find me on the whiskies. Neat. Occasionally I'll go for something else, but it's rare. A couple of friends and I used to go out for sherry at a wine bar every Thursday after uni, so I suppose that was pretty regular too.

If I'm out clubbing, I'll drink anything. Although I'm often found clutching a vodka and red bull.

(Original post by GazzyG)
    If I'm in the pub for a quiet pint then it's either a local ale (Beacon/Tiger/Rutland Panther) or failing that an Old Speckled Hen or Strongbow n Black.
    Wish my local had Hen on tap.

ReputationRep:
    depends - pubs; boddingtons, smiths or guinness usually, but if they dont have any decent ales i'll probably just have a fosters
    clubbing - vk apple everytime yummm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    Vodka and coke
    Hey fellow Newburian and Park House person!

Drinks - well, I'll drink anything really but my preferences are cocktails. I love a nicely made cocktail especially a cosmopolitan, a strawberry mojito or a passion fruit daiquiri - perfect!

ReputationRep:
    Vodka and orange. Simple but delicious. My absolute favourite :love:

pink of becks, carling or fosters

ReputationRep:
    Malibu and Coke or White Wine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    Pint of premium lager (usually Grolsch or Kronenbourg), Guinness, or Jack Daniels and Coke.

An interesting one to try: Gin and Coke! Sounds terrible, but try it and it's actually really nice!
    I drank that when I was 15 and was stealing alcohol from the drinks cabinet haha. We only had gin...and I was like "....meh, diet coke'll do". Was alright

I usually get malibu and diet coke, a TVR or just random shots

ReputationRep:
    Gin, soda and lime. I don't like that taste of alcohol much but sometimes just want something. I started on vodka and D Coke in 1st year, then onto Magners when I felt homesick but they make me feel sick now.

ReputationRep:
    Tia maria and orange juice.

Tastes like terrys chocolate orange, love it! :love:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.