Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by |jenny|)
    When you go out to a bar or pub etc, what do you drink?! I normally have malibu and coke but I get teased so much as its a 'girly' drink... even though I am a girl...
    mmm I want a malibu and coke now

I either have that, a pear kopparberg or maybe a smirnoff ice

I don't drink much though

ReputationRep:
    Whatever's cheap/on deal :p:... (as long as it's not beer, wine or cider)

Mainly I drink: archers and lemonade, malibu and coke/lemonade, vodka and coke/orange, vodka and redbull, shots or any kind of alcopop (but not too many of them, they make me feel sick and bloated!)

ReputationRep:
    Kopparberg is amazing.
    Vodka with just about anything is what I usually have though. Apart from when I'm in Wetherspoons, when me and my friends will shell out for a jug of the apple cocktail they do...

ReputationRep:
    Disaronno and coke. Can't stand the smell of vodka and coke breath.

ReputationRep:
    u cant beat the weatherspoon's cocktail, JellyBaby

ReputationRep:
    Pint of Stella

ReputationRep:
    Cider, usually.

Despite it being "girly", I'll go for Malibu and Coke if it's reasonably priced, too.

ReputationRep:
    pint john smiths.....usually get funny looks for it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by re-animator)
    pint john smiths.....usually get funny looks for it lol
    Ah, John Smiths - the Carling of the bitter world, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Grolsch, double JD and Coke, or double vodka and Red Devil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GazzyG)
    Ah, John Smiths - the Carling of the bitter world, lol.
    all they serve in my part of north london.....where i can drink without id....cuz i have a habit of forgetting it.

plus tbh carling isnt a terrible beer anyway...just abit well boringly average so point taken

ReputationRep:
    Beer. Either ale or lager, depending on mood and season. If I'm not drinking that, you'll find me on the whiskies. Neat. Occasionally I'll go for something else, but it's rare. A couple of friends and I used to go out for sherry at a wine bar every Thursday after uni, so I suppose that was pretty regular too.

If I'm out clubbing, I'll drink anything. Although I'm often found clutching a vodka and red bull.

(Original post by GazzyG)
    If I'm in the pub for a quiet pint then it's either a local ale (Beacon/Tiger/Rutland Panther) or failing that an Old Speckled Hen or Strongbow n Black.
    Wish my local had Hen on tap.

ReputationRep:
    depends - pubs; boddingtons, smiths or guinness usually, but if they dont have any decent ales i'll probably just have a fosters
    clubbing - vk apple everytime yummm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    Vodka and coke
    Hey fellow Newburian and Park House person!

Drinks - well, I'll drink anything really but my preferences are cocktails. I love a nicely made cocktail especially a cosmopolitan, a strawberry mojito or a passion fruit daiquiri - perfect!

ReputationRep:
    Vodka and orange. Simple but delicious. My absolute favourite :love:

pink of becks, carling or fosters

ReputationRep:
    Malibu and Coke or White Wine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    Pint of premium lager (usually Grolsch or Kronenbourg), Guinness, or Jack Daniels and Coke.

An interesting one to try: Gin and Coke! Sounds terrible, but try it and it's actually really nice!
    I drank that when I was 15 and was stealing alcohol from the drinks cabinet haha. We only had gin...and I was like "....meh, diet coke'll do". Was alright

I usually get malibu and diet coke, a TVR or just random shots

ReputationRep:
    Gin, soda and lime. I don't like that taste of alcohol much but sometimes just want something. I started on vodka and D Coke in 1st year, then onto Magners when I felt homesick but they make me feel sick now.

ReputationRep:
    Tia maria and orange juice.

Tastes like terrys chocolate orange, love it! :love:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.