Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are you going? Also, how do you get to the campus from the train station?

ReputationRep:
    I might go to check out where i'm going to be living again lol

I'm sure in stirling they do a campus bus directly from stirling to the campus

hm

ReputationRep:
    The bus station is two minutes from the train station. There is normally a bus that goes straight into the uni.

ReputationRep:
    When is the open day? I'd quite like to go have a look.

ReputationRep:
    To get to the uni from the train station (if there's not a campus bus waiting) you need to walk up to the bus stop outside the Oxfam used book shop. From there you can get a Uni Link bus (they're blue and purple), a 54 (but it goes through Bridge of Allan first), a 54A, a 62 or any bus that says University of Stirling or MacRobert Centre on the front (there's a double decker one that's the same as the uni link, but I can't remember what number it is). They're all ran by First, and last semester a return was £1.30, but that might have changed.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.