Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can you return swimwear to most shops? I bought a swimsuit, but got it home and its a funny style and doesnt fit right. Will they accept me taking it back for a refund?

ReputationRep:
    Many shops have hygiene stickers on the inside of the clothes. If these are still there the the shop will return them.

ReputationRep:
    It should have a hygiene sticker inside so as long as that hasn't been removed then they should accept it back as long as you have the reciept

ReputationRep:
    Those hygiene stickers are so stupid...like they make a difference!

Nowhere will take underwear back even if it's obvious it hasn't been tried on, I should think a lot of places won't take swimwear back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    Those hygiene stickers are so stupid...like they make a difference!

Nowhere will take underwear back even if it's obvious it hasn't been tried on, I should think a lot of places won't take swimwear back.
    why don't they do them in underwear? would make things alot easier for girls to make sure they fit comfortably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpion95)
    why don't they do them in underwear? would make things alot easier for girls to make sure they fit comfortably
    They don't really keep the garment clean though...yeah it sucks with undies, you just have to look at them and guess whether they'll fit, then learn what size and style fits you and always buy them!

ReputationRep:
    There are places that will take underwear/swimwear back even if it's not faulty but most places won't. I know that next do but obviously it depends where you bought it from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe_abbey)
    There are places that will take underwear/swimwear back even if it's not faulty but most places won't. I know that next do but obviously it depends where you bought it from.
    It was from QS?

ReputationRep:
    Most department stores will but ONLY with the stickers intact. It's also a goodwill thing because you wear them to show unlike underwear really. Briefs do not contain stickers because of the added expense and because they have a massive turnover. Magic knickers usually do though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.