Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whats the best network to be on for signal coverage in Durham?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    O2, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    I have orange and have never had a problem, anywhere, in the Bailey or on the hill at Grey. Apart from Grey bar, but then not many people do have a good one there.

ReputationRep:
    T-Mobile and 3 have the worst coverage in the North East. Vodafone varies depending on your location, really - My signal wasn't the best in Cuth's bar on the open day. I'd go with O2* or Orange, probably O2, because you'll get a good signal in most places. I'm on Vodafone and don't feel a need to change, though.

(* Or Tesco, as it's the same network. Same with ASDA I think.)

ReputationRep:
    O2's best overall.

ReputationRep:
    02 always wins, fact.

ReputationRep:
    do you people have a phone monthly paid concract or use a la carte ?

ReputationRep:
    Mine's a monthly contract of £20/month for 600 minutes and unlimited texts. It's more than I'd ever need really.

ReputationRep:
    Please say you can get a good 3G signal (y)
    gotts to get ma twitfix

ReputationRep:
    I live in Durham and 3G isn't too bad depending on whereabouts you actually are. Didn't notice when I was at the open day in College though because I didn't have my iPhone then.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.