Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whats the best network to be on for signal coverage in Durham?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    O2, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    I have orange and have never had a problem, anywhere, in the Bailey or on the hill at Grey. Apart from Grey bar, but then not many people do have a good one there.

ReputationRep:
    T-Mobile and 3 have the worst coverage in the North East. Vodafone varies depending on your location, really - My signal wasn't the best in Cuth's bar on the open day. I'd go with O2* or Orange, probably O2, because you'll get a good signal in most places. I'm on Vodafone and don't feel a need to change, though.

(* Or Tesco, as it's the same network. Same with ASDA I think.)

ReputationRep:
    O2's best overall.

ReputationRep:
    02 always wins, fact.

ReputationRep:
    do you people have a phone monthly paid concract or use a la carte ?

ReputationRep:
    Mine's a monthly contract of £20/month for 600 minutes and unlimited texts. It's more than I'd ever need really.

ReputationRep:
    Please say you can get a good 3G signal (y)
    gotts to get ma twitfix

ReputationRep:
    I live in Durham and 3G isn't too bad depending on whereabouts you actually are. Didn't notice when I was at the open day in College though because I didn't have my iPhone then.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.