Turn on thread page Beta

Do taller guys have bigger ******s? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we do, look at the looks Sarkozy gives Obama. There's a man who knows he's been beaten by 4 inches.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

Not at all. My ex was 5ft 5" and had a long ******. ( I do like that word!) so it's all a myth.
    There again he was black too, or is that another myth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickford)
    They have bigger feet.
    And you know what they say about big feet?

Big socks.

ReputationRep:
    If it's true I've been short changed biologically.

ReputationRep:
    ritey, just wondering. ****** is a gooden isnt it ha :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6ft3.5
    I'm Black

That is all.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CWild)
    Your honesty is admirable!
    It's not like I'm displeased with it, sure everyone would like a 10'' Love length but 6.5 is ample and the girls I've made love with where happy enough even had a compliment off an attractive blonde that I was excellent :O but she could of been humouring me, sure the girls will agree it's quality not quantity and not the size but what you do that matters.

ReputationRep:
    in general i'd say yes. Asians shortish people and they got smallest penii. west africans are probably on average the tallest people and got biggest. Whites are then the next tallest and got 2nd biggest **** average.

I'm packing a 6.5incher and im 6ft.

ReputationRep:
    From experience, tall guys are going to be more likely to have a big "******" than shorter guys but you might just a likely find a tall guy with a little one and a short guy with a huge one. On the the other hand, though, a 5 ft 2 guy with a 12 Inch "******" (lol) is going to look rather awkward and i doubt thats physiologically possible.

ReputationRep:
    If so it's easier for the girls to find the biggest wooj. Whichever face you can see above everyone else's in a club has the longest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeonecalledJohnny)
    Well I'm qualified to answer this question.

Size 16 1/2 Feet

6ft 8...

And just a bit above average(6.5'')

So no not massively huge or anything!
    6ft 6/7 14.5 Feet and im 18 crippled with back ache

My dad i hate him.... 6ft 10in aghh!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not at all infact a small guy with a medium sized **** would look bigger than a tall/taller guy with an average size ****.

So yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I beat all my taller mates and blacker mates :P I dispell the myth or i'm an exception. I'm 5ft8 and have an above average.

ReputationRep:
    No, there is no correlation between skeletal structure and penis size, be it foot size, hand size or height (unsurprising as there are no bones in the penis). Penis size is pretty much solely based on genes.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Hm. My immediate thought was "This kind of generalisation is like asking 'Do fat girls have a looser clunge?'..." but, I suppose, if curiosity must kill the cat...I doubt every tall guy is hung like the proverbial, which would imply that all midgets are bordering on manginas...each person is different, theoretically, thanks to the ingredients in their dna encoding.

ReputationRep:
    Too many dicks, too many dongs, too many schlongs now sing this song.

Sorry, just thought i'd throw that in.
    Back on topic. Answer= most possibly

ReputationRep:
    Yes

Anyone who says no is short and....

ReputationRep:
    6 foot 7
    just above average.

ReputationRep:
    the longest guy in the world is actually 5'8.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.