Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do taller guys have bigger ******s? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As long as she needs both hands to handle it.... I'm actually proud of my medium 1.80m height.

ReputationRep:
    Well I've done a rigorous scientific study of one person, and concluded that this is 100% true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Yes

Anyone who says no is short and....
    longer than the previous poster.

ReputationRep:
    im sure scientifically there is no evidence to suggest this, its all down to genes nowt to do with height, shoe size, etc

ReputationRep:
    What's with all the black guys saying their black and not other description on penis length is needed? IMO you either have average or below averages penises and are just trying to compensate for this by saying you're black.

ReputationRep:
    just as much of a myth as the black man with the enormous schlong

ReputationRep:
    No wonder Peter Crouch stay pimpin'

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'0 and a touch (every little helps) over 6.5.

Doesn't really help because both are about average.

ReputationRep:
    too many dicks on the danceflooor

'too many dicks'

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, yes.
    My bf is 6ft7 and 8 inches. Might just be genetic I don't know lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5938137/mr_big

This guy is 5'9" and has a 9" schlong!

Also lol @ the fact the article says 87% of men have a schlong between 5" and 6", but everyone on here who's given their length is over 6" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There's this guy i know who's 14 and has size 15 shoes :|
    Sorry i know i just floated off the subject :p:

In answer to the question; no they come in different shapes and sizes, everything does

ReputationRep:
    I think being built larger in general makes it less likely that they come up short in that department...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)

Also lol @ the fact the article says 87% of men have a schlong between 5" and 6", but everyone on here who's given their length is over 6" :rofl:
    To be fair you're not going to come on and post the length if it's 3" are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tzar_Chasm)
    What's a ******? http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/dontknow.gif
    Couldn't you figure it out from the thread? It's another word for penis.

ReputationRep:
    Not in my experience thus far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Couldn't you figure it out from the thread? It's another word for penis.
    A penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)

It's the Asian effect, thats what happens when well over half the planet is Asian

Plus do they measure the penis, does that mean get a stiffy or some weird thing on a show before when they pull the foreskin and stretch it out and then measure. I'm pretty sure that's not a good measuring or even slightly accurate.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, maybe slightly larger but then again. I would rather be shorter because a looks larger in proportion. For example; A guy who is 5'6 and has a 6 inch penis will look larger than a 6 foot guy with a 6 inch penis.

6'2" I like to think its 8 inches, but its not quite. 7.7 or somewhere around there.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.