Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No, you can't predict size reliably from any other part of a guys body :nah:

Posting as anonymous so a not to embarrass myself, my ex-bf or my current bf.

I have to agree with someonecalledjohnny here. I'm around 5ft 8/5ft 9, and I'm also around 6.5" or so (although it's been a while since I've been insecure enough to measure myself ). My ex-bf was slightly shorter than me in the schlong department despite having a good 6 inches on me heightwise, whilst my current bf is around my height and is noticeably longer.

Remember guys; it's not how long it is (or indeed how thick ;p), it's about what you do with it.

(Original post by whiplash)
    Two words: Brandon Irons.
    I cant believe you made me google that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    The real question is How tall are you? :awesome:
    Statistically speaking I'm more likely to be taller than you than shorter than you, though I have a feeling you're very tall judging by your biased comment.

ReputationRep:
    You´re a bit confused.
    Guys with big cars have small dicks (they buy big things to feel better about themselves)
    Guys with small cars have big dicks (they don´t need to prove themselves to anybody)

This method never fails.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Thanks for that Qwenty lol.
    Notice I cunningly witheld their names!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    I cant believe you made me google that
    I cant believe you made me google that!

ReputationRep:
    Im 5ft 10" and have a 7 inch "schlong" as you put it. My mate is 6ft 6" and also has a 7 inch "schlong". We tried this out with other ppl around to see who looked bigger. The general agreement was I looked bigger because im smaller in body than he is and it just looked bigger. And we were both the same size.... So no taller guys don't. As a rule.

(Original post by Azzer)
    Im 5ft 10" and have a 7 inch "schlong" as you put it. My mate is 6ft 6" and also has a 7 inch "schlong". We tried this out with other ppl around to see who looked bigger. The general agreement was I looked bigger because im smaller in body than he is and it just looked bigger. And we were both the same size.... So no taller guys don't. As a rule.
    Reliable sample size of 2 there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    You´re a bit confused.
    Guys with big cars have small dicks (they buy big things to feel better about themselves)
    Guys with small cars have big dicks (they don´t need to prove themselves to anybody)

This method never fails.

So the guy with the Kia Sedona has a tiny **** and the guy with the Lotus elise has a massive one? ill remember that :p:

We do *woof woof*

ReputationRep:
    I've never done a comparison but you'd hope so or it'll be too far away ... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azzer)

so a couple of you get erect and looked at each others penises..

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tzar_Chasm)
    What's a ******? :dontknow:
    It's a piece of material women wear over their bathing suits :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    I was wondering this too. And does fat/obese men have meatier 'sausages'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    You´re a bit confused.

This method never fails.
    Maybe they've got a big car because small cars don't have the BHP to carry their huge ****** ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have a schlort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krystyna)
    It's a piece of material women wear over their bathing suits :yep:
    Don't lie to the naive child. :sadnod:
    Schlong = that long thing men have hanging between their legs (otherwise known as penis, **** or ****)

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

Nah, girls have varied boob sizes to various heights.
    Go figure...

But can't guys see the other men's things when going to the loo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    im 6 foot 1 and black,
    i think thats enough :p:
    you must have a pecker

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.