Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I look a bit like my mum's dad, and a bit like my dad's mum. But that's it really. I don't look like my sister.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I look like a bit of everyone really

ReputationRep:
    My Grandad lol

ReputationRep:
    The human ones.

ReputationRep:
    my dad and uncle

ReputationRep:
    mum

ReputationRep:
    my older brother. Im a twin, obviously not identicle but we don't even look like brothers, well maybe a bit, not at all obvious. You wouldn't see us and think we're brothers.

ReputationRep:
    None, all family have dark eyes and dark hair as far back as I can go. Although facially me and my grandad have the same face shape Most of the school still don't know me and my brother are related, he is also very tall and I am quite petite
    So perhaps I'm not adopted after all

ReputationRep:
    Apparently i look like my mum from the side, and like my dad front on..... so what does that say about my family? And some of the older generations always say i look like their grandchild or their children so im just like wtf - how can i possibly look like 50 people :|

ReputationRep:
    I'm the spitting image of my mother.

ReputationRep:
    None. Which is worrying ... :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    I look like my mum (eye shape, lips and nose), I take after everyone on my dad's side for body shape, but face shape I think I take after my uncle lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    my dad and uncle
    ahh zomg sorry to sound n00bish but i saw your sig - and its my wallpaper atm its soo cute

ReputationRep:
    I look like my mum and my dad.

ReputationRep:
    None :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I look like my paternal uncle but a bit darker, taller and less facial hair.

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty much identicle to my brother. He's 27, im 18, and i look pretty much the same as him when he was 18.
    Look more like my dad than my mum, and not like my sister at all really.
    Apparantly there are times that i look a bit like my cousin.

ReputationRep:
    I look pretty much identical to my dad - except younger, obviously - aside from my hair which is much more similar to my mum's.

ReputationRep:
    I've always thought I have the same features as my dad, but in smaller proportions. He was the spitting image of his father, and it's just my damn bad luck that his features happened to pass down the female line when it comes to me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't look so much like my Mum which is sad because not only does she have nice eyes but it means that I look more like my Dad
    And I look like my brother too :sigh:

Apparently I look a LOT like my sister but I can't see it :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.