Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I look a little like my dad and quite a lot like my cousins on my dad's side.

ReputationRep:
    I look a bit like my grandma's cat.

ReputationRep:
    My dad - so much my dad - I've tried to pretend I'm adopted but it never works... *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    My mum's features but my dads skin-colour lol

ReputationRep:
    I look a lot like my eldest brother...once we had our faces covered up with masks, and our hair covered, so all you could see was our eyes, and this girl came up to us and said, 'You're brother and sister right?!' We have a lot of the same expressions, same colouring. Both of my brothers and I all have the same jaw and chin, and ears which we get from my dad!

I get my dark hair and eye colour from my dad, my pale complexion from my mum, and people sometimes say I resemble my mum.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know, adopted-ish.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the spitting image of my mum. She's very pale and slim.

My sister, however, is olive skinned and very dark haired, like my dad.
    We dont look like a family really.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I look like my brother

ReputationRep:
    I'm completely 50/50 between my mum and dad. Don't really look like my sister and apparently look quite similar to my brother.

ReputationRep:
    None. They're all taller, lighter and mixed race looking. One even got green eyes.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit like both my parents but not overly so of either one. Dont look like my sister. We all have the same colouring though - blonde, blue eyes and paleish skin. Luckily I have the height and body shape from my dads side -the women on my mums side are short and chubby. Ooh, and hopefully I wont age too badly because both my parents look young for their age..hope they gave that to me!!

ReputationRep:
    I look like my dad, spitting image actually im basically him but an inch taller and dont have wrinkles. its kinda scary that people comment we have the same manner and facial expressions, same build etc.

ReputationRep:
    A mixture really. I'm basically made up of all of the features which, when looking at my parents, you'd hope their kids didn't have

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I look a lot like my mum ... For a guy is that a good thing?

ReputationRep:
    People don't think i look like my brother until they see us together, both of us look a lot like my dad, neither of us look like my mum. Occasionally people don't believe my mum is my mum til they see my mums sister who is like my identical twin, despite me looking so much like my dad. When he met them, my boyfriend couldn't understand how i could like my dad and like my mum's sister at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    People say I look like my dad, and they also say I'm very like my mum. (Same laugh, personality etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    My mum. Apaenltly we answer the phone in the same way too.
    In some photos, we have very similar qualities.
    I think most girls answers the phone like their mum or people they live with. My friend and her sister sound really similar when they answer the phone.

I sound like my mum, but I don't look a thing like her. I look like my dad, who looks like his sister, who looks like her mum. It's funny cos if I was out with my grandma an my mum people would ask who my mum was and if I was my grandma's daughter, which my mum really loved. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well neither because I'm mixed...but more so my Dad... although people usually assume he's my sugardaddy if they havent met us before (it's happened five times to our faces lol "could you tell your otherhalf", "this must be your girlfriend?" etc etc) I had great fun annoying him by switching my ring to my ring finger once :p: he made me switch it back thoough.

Generally I think I look more like my dad. I look nothing like my mum, nobody knows we're biologically related until they're told lol.

ReputationRep:
    People say I sound like my dad, biggest insult ever.,.

ReputationRep:
    My mum and my sister. And my auntie. And pretty much every other brunette female on my mum's side of the family. I look nothing like anyone on my dad's side though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.