Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    Diet fail actually.
    Wha? :/

ReputationRep:
    I take it to mean that he should weigh a lot more for his height in the context of powerlifting, same as me.

ReputationRep:
    Burger?
    Yes please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herr Stamper)
    I take it to mean that he should weigh a lot more for his height in the context of powerlifting, same as me.
    Ahh.

So,

Height: 110-125 kg should weigh
    Weight: a bit under 82.5 actually weighs

ReputationRep:
    Burningnun and myself are same height give or take an inch so if we filled out to 110kg we'd be pretty powerful put it that way lol.

ReputationRep:
    Burningnun and myself are same height give or take an inch so if we filled out to 110kg we'd be pretty powerful put it that way lol.
    I can only goddamn imagine. Are you working on it?

ReputationRep:
    Squat: Nein!
    Deadlift: 115kg x 6
    DB Chest Press: 2x32kg, x 6

Height: 6"
    Weight: 73kg (69kg in February)

Consecutive Time Training: Since February, with a few weeks out here and there

No idea about 1RMs unfortunately, though DL is the lift I'm most comfortable with. 2xBW maybe, without my spine imploding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    I can only goddamn imagine. Are you working on it?
    I'll be a monster when I get my stomach acid back!

ReputationRep:
    The brutally simplistic formula to work out your ideal weight is this:

Ed Coan was 250 lbs at 5'6. You want to be like Ed Coan so add 10 lbs for every inch of height and that is your ideal weight.

ReputationRep:
    From my most recent workouts, done RAW

Squat - 180kg x 7
    Bench - 110kg x 1
    Deadlift - 250kg x 3
    Nice numbers bro, keep at it (do you have long arms btw? as you pull is superb but the bench lags a bit , but thats the best way to have it anyway)

ReputationRep:
    I will post the results from my last comp, which was raw

Squat: 70kg
    Bench: 200kg
    Deadlift: 300kg

Height: 5ft 13
    Weight: about 115kg at the moment

ReputationRep:
    My only beef with threads like these is, I'm no form master, but I keep taking videos and learning over and over again until I've got form sorted to put the weight up. We get alot of new members every couple of months that say they've just started and they're doing "Really well with the squat", they've nearly hit a 1.5x BW in a few months, blah blah blah... then we get a video and there's about a million problems, they tiptoe to unrack cos the bar's too high, their knees wobble in, their stance looks awkward, they GM the thing back up, they can see their house from the hole...

So what I'm saying is I only really trust the regulars and/or those I've seen vids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    i hate the way ppl are joking on this thread, shows the lack of real bodybulders

Squat: 120 kg
    Deadlift: 135 kg
    Bench Press:105 kg

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 73 kg
    Thank **** for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    i hate the way ppl are joking on this thread, shows the lack of real bodybulders

Woah a 17 year old 73kg beast!

Why would a bodybuilder give a **** what they lift?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)

So you're a "real bodybuilder" who deadlifts only 30kg more than he benches?

ReputationRep:
    Dunno current maxes, just getting back into training so I'll just put most I've lifted

Squat: 130kg Oly
    Bench: 80kg x3
    Deadlift: 170kg

Height: 6ft1
    Weight: 150s

ReputationRep:
    Squat: 112kg (Haven't done it in weeks, spent many times resetting for form, had knee problems)
    Deadlift: 155kg (Tomorrow this will be 160kg)
    Bench Press: 80kg

Height: 5'9.5"
    Weight: 86kg

Consecutive Time Training: 2 and a half months, and my stats have gone way up in this time.

ReputationRep:
    Squat: 170kg
    Deadlift: 200kg
    Bench press: 115kg

Height: 6,3/4ft
    Weight: 96kg (ish)

Just finished first year at uni, so have been drinking a fair bit and eating crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Nice numbers bro, keep at it (do you have long arms btw? as you pull is superb but the bench lags a bit , but thats the best way to have it anyway)
    Yeh, i have long arms which is one of the excuses i have for a poor bench. In general though my upper body lags behind my lower quite badly tbh, meh.

ReputationRep:
    Squat: No
    Deadlift: No
    Bench Press: HELL NAW!

Height: Normal
    Weight: Too much

Consecutive Time Training: None :awesome:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.